Friday, September 23, 2011

Pain Is Gain

21st September 2011, the day after the accident, my mum went to get a copy of the police report. It was attached with a letter from the police stating that the opposite part (the motorbiker who crashed on my car) was being summon RM300 for his reckless driving.
Hah! Padan muka! If he or his dad were to settle this underground and talked nicely, and would pay me RM100, wouldn't it be better? Haha...Victory for me! Laughing out loud!
One more thing which pissed me off, or rather a person. He was like saying stuff as if it's my fault I got into an accident yet, again. It's not your problem so why care? It's not like you're gonna care if I'm alright or not so why whine? You're just teasing. I know.
So, if you're not caring, shut your mouth up! You don't know how it feels when unfortunate things happen to me and it isn't my fault at all and yet, I'm being very careful already!
At night, went supper with Eugene and we bought ice cream too! xD

Today, evening, I went to Batu Feringghi to get my bag which I wanted. Guess how much was it? ... ... ... RM65. Damn! It's totally out from my estimation. I just went off without buying. Tho it was really pretty and I really like it but it was too expensive for god's sake! Anyway, then we went walking the whole pasar malam for a look around.
Half way, we got to Sunset Bistro (the new one) and saw sunset! We went in towards the beach and the sunset was so pretty. We started taking pics of the sunset and of each other too.

Then, I went to Ai Yin's brother's house with her boyfriend and a friend of her and her mum and brother and nephew. She said there's a sifu who is willing to do leg massage for free. So I just went to try. OMG! Damn it hurt like hell! He used a small wooden roller (not exactly a roller but just a longed wooden thing) and rolled it down from our below-knee to our above-ankle. Damn! It hurt! then it started to massage using 3 wooden thingy. He said, the place which hurts is where the particular part of your body is damage. Mine was my back-bone and neck. And he said my body is full of 'air' cause my feet are very cold like ice.
He said he used 3/5 of his energy to massage me. Ai Yin's boyfriend was 5/5 and Ai Yin and her friend was 2/5 only. My ankle hurt like hell when he massaged it. I shouted and jumped up from the chair numerous times. I was sweating half way the massage was on. the sifu was also sweating a lot. Half way doing it, my leg was shaking already. It really hurts like hell. Both my legs became weak. OMG. My hands are also shaking.
He advice us not to bath after 8pm. He said it's not good for our body. He did asked us to buy some medicine to eat which cost RM50 a bottle but I couldn't afford that much and so I said I didn't like to eat medicine so he said it's okay. I felt a bit sorry and guilty cause afterall, he's doing for us for free.

Now, my leg had this mint medicine smell and I cannot wash it. And it's still hurting a bit and still feeling numb and weak. But it's kind good I felt.


**End**

2 comments:

  1. wat a brave girl to try traditional foot massage! i will not dare to do so if i were you.

    btw, hello, i'm visiting from Mr Lonely's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but it still hurts like hell... There're bruises around my ankle and below my knee the next day~ T^T

    nice meeting you! =D

    ReplyDelete