Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gain and Loss

Gain: It means obtain or get closer to someone or something that you are pursuing.
Loss: It means the losing of something or someone.

I've always believed that these 2 words come together almost everytime.

When you loss something, you'll definitely gain something.
When you gain something, you'll definitely loss something.

When you have gained something, at the same time, don't be too happy. You should think what you have or will loss.
In reverse, when you have loss something, don't be too sad. You should think what you have or will gain.

It's something balance in the world we're living in.
I find that this is a must for balancing in this world.

For me, in some situation, I lost something important in the month of February 2011 and I've always asked myself, what did I gain to lose something this huge. In fact, I didn't believe in the balance of gain and loss anymore.
However, in the end, the answer came to me. In the same month, I gained back something even better.
This tells me to appreciate even more on what I've gained and I will definitely try my very best appreciate it well and even better.

So, appreciate what you've gained and not to take loss too seriously. Because things don't always go the way you want.

When something good happened, something bad will happen too.
When something bad happened, something good will happen too.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment