Monday, April 9, 2012

Sickness

Seriously sick. Fever of 37.5 degree Celsius. Sorethroat till the doctor gave me a infection throat medicine. Yesterday's midnight,I can't sleep at all. Had a very bad headache and vomited non-stop till 5am.

Felt so terrible but no one was there for me except my mum. My mum realized I was very sick when it was already 5am and so she slept with me. There and then, I felt better and fell asleep fast.

Everyone was right, no one is better than your mother. Even a person who says he loves you everyday doesn't care about you when you're sick. He just tells you to sleep and asked you to see the doctor.

It's not about seeing the doctor matters. It's about the care and love someone gives you and be beside you when you needed him the most. Why do you need him if he doesn't care about you anymore?


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment