Monday, April 23, 2012

Everything Within The Months

19th March 2012, had a date with Eugene. Before that, early in the morning, my mum woke up to see the dentist just for a check up since my grandma is going there to take off one of her infected tooth. Unwxpwctedly, the dentist said my teeth are quite clean and I don't need to fix any. I thought I would have to fix my 2 front teeth cause they looked a bit decayed in the middle.

Afternoon, we went to Fresh to have lunch. I ordered okonomiyaki. It was not nice at all. Instead of pancake, it was more of omelet. Then we went to first avenue and had a walk around. He wanted to watch a movie but I was a bit tired. And i had to collect the puddings at 4pm. We walked around and I bought a shorts. We then went to Old Town for a sit before going to collect the puddings.
 
 
At night, we went to gurney to have dinner. Unexpectedly, our day passed so fast and it's time to go home already. Sad.
20th March was at home the whole day. Anyway, I opened the alcoholic chocolate I bought from genting for my family to taste!
21st March, my law class was canceled. Early in the morning which was not even 8am, 4messages woke me up, sending the same messages. Ugh~ Annoying. In the end, I couldn't sleep back. Stayed at home the whole day. Opened the Famous Amos cookies to eat. Not as good as the ones Eugene bought for me for Christmas.
At night, Eugene brought me for supper. Ate at Farlim.
The next day, class was a bit okay cause we actually were learning consolidated accounts seriously.

After class, we went to Pizza Hut since James said he's gonna treate us all for his raised in his salary to RM4000. About 11 of us went.
 
 
Then we went to Straits Quay for Starbucks. We were taking photos adn a bit bored until after Poh Chiang and his gang went off, we suddenly had the mood to talk adn gossip and stuff. We were at our peak when suddenly that stupid Kar Hou said he had to go already. Cause he sat Ah Hui's car, so they had to go too. Damn. I hate him a lot. What's the point following us when you don't even talk a single word and even when you talk, your so-called best friend. Ah Fook ignored you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friday class was bored too. I just hate that lecturer so much. We were planning to go Bora Bora since Michelle invited [Tho a lot of people thought I was the one who invited and scolded me cause I didn't really feel like going since it was so far]. Until Ah Hui said he would fetch me! I totally agreed.

 
Ah Hui came and we went. It was fun gossiping and talking to Ah Hui. Hoong Yi was a bit quiet back there.

We reached and talked. We ordered cocktail [mine was the best] and Ah Hui, Hoong Yi and Michelle was bullying me by burying my slippers and kicking sands on my feet.
 
 
 
 
 
Then Ah Fook and his friends came and he asked us to go for a walk on the beach. Hoong Yi and Ah HUi were kicking sand at me and made me chase them around. So damn tired. And Ah Fook even piggy backed me. I knew I was just being a bridge for him to carry Michelle. Anyway, I fell when I tried to get up. Michelle didn't even yelled like me when he carried him. I don't know what are they actually thinking and doing. They are so complicated.

Then we went home. So tired. So felt like not bathing and just sleep but I'm full of sand so I had to bath.

24th March, Saturday, afternoon, I went to Popular at Midlands with my mum since there's stock clearance there again. I bought a Kaibutsu-Kun SP and a card holder and also a baking recipe book. I couldn't find Le.Gardenie. Sad.
Then we went to Tesco for grocery shopping before going home. My mum bought a thermos flask.
At night, after my dinner I felt like eating dessert. So I just made souffle using my new recipe book. My mum did most of it. Fail actually but quite nice too. My dad likes it cause it was very soft.
At night, went supper with Eugene and I let him taste the souffle I did, well he didn't really like it.

25th March 2012, after lunch at New Worl Park, I fetch my grandma and mum to Teaco againf or grocery shopping again. They were a bit excited at the cheap eggs sold.
 
After buying, we went to visit my eldest cousin's new born 1 week old baby. She's so cute. I was very excited actually but she was sleeping so we couldn't disturb. I waited until I was so tired so I went home first to sleep.

Unexpectedly, when I reached home, holding on the 2 trays of eggs, I dropped 11 eggs when I tried to open the door. Damn! That is why I hated this new house! there are so many doors to open!!
I needed to clean them. Ugh~ So disturbing. At least I cans till save 4 eggs. Then I went to my room and just slept. Around 7.30pm, my brother woke me up saying my mum asked us to go to my aunt's house to have dinner.

I fetch my brother with a bad mood cause I still wanted to sleep. After dinner, Baby was awake. So I went to see her. She's so small and vulnerable and fragile. But cute and pretty.
They brought her down and I was so excited. So cute. She just kept on sleeping and yawning. After that, we went home.
Reached home and I started making chocolate souffle. Totally failed!
The next day, another date with Eugene. We went to Prangin mall to have our breakfast-lunch ay JL Gourment. Couldn't finish them again.

Then we went to Midlands to see his car accessories and we went to Popular. I bought J-dramas DVDs! He was a bit bored out. Anyway, he also bought glow in dark stars.
We went to KFC for dinner cause I was damn hungry to death. Then we went to his room and started sticking the stars. I was  frustrated ordering him to stick here and there cause he couldn't get my point.
A star got stuck on his butt and yet, we were finding it like hell. Lolz...

We took us 2hours long to finish them but the result was so pretty.

27th March was bored as well. I stayed at home the whole day. Well, made up my nails.

At night, I went to Queensbay with Eugene to get his car stuff at Daisou. Bought lots of stuff. So excited.

Then we went to to eat Hokkien mee and Ice Kacang.

28th March was Ah Shan's 22nd Birthday.  Afternoon, I went to meet up with Eugene cause I was bored. He had split shift work that day. After that, I went to fetch Hoong Yi but he said Michelle is fetching him. WTF! I was already near his house already. So I went to fetch Ah Shan and Ah Vian. Well, gossiping about people again in the car. Lolz....

We reached there and the sunset was so pretty. The sun was so orange and visible. Too bad too late to catch a photo of it. A while later, Ah Hui came. We took lots of photos and played a bit. I was chasing Ah Hui around tho cause he kicked sands on my legs!
 
 
 
 
Then it was dark already. So we decided to have our dinner at Bora Bora. We talked and chat and it was happy.
 
 
However, we started to get bored but we still have to wait for Michelle and Hoong Yi to come cause they were taking the cake. Damn! We waited for so long. We already stated the time, 6.30pm to catch the sunset but it was already near to 9pm and none of them had reached. So they called Hoong Yi and he said he was still near SEGi. What the fuck! what time are they gonna start coming?! Even Ah Fook who was working was here already!

I, Ah Vian and Ah Shan started to get pissed off. You're holding a responsibility to present Ah Shan's cake and yet you're late. Ok, fine if you already told them earlier that you'll be late but this is way too over-the-limit. Then Hoong Yi called and said he needed to get home now cause he had to go to some competition and so Michelle was going to fetch him home. WTF! By the time Michelle alone reached, it was already 10pm! Like what, you started coming at 8pm? Isn't that a bit too late?!
After the cake ceremony, we went to walk around the beach. Ah Fook and I were playing with the puppies. Well, I know he's just using me to get close to Michelle but as long as I get to play with the puppies. Then suddenly one puppy started bitting my pants and I pushed him away and he got angry and started biting me. I shouted at Ah Fook for help and he helped he. GOD! U really is my GOD!

Then we went home after that. What a day.

The next day was bored in class. During lunch, we all went to Prangin Mall. joked a bit here and there before going back to class.
Evening, I went Queensbay with tauke. It has been really a while since I last saw him. We talked and gossiped and talk again. It was fun. He treated all my meals! THANK YOU! <3
Then we went to have dessert at J.Co and then walked around and went to Daiso to joke around before going home.

 
It wasn't as down as I thought it would be. Then before going home, I stopped by at Tesco to get my Grandma 'eclipse' sweets cause the other day she said my cousin gave her some and it tasted nice. So I bought one for her.
The next day was bored in class. well, Ah Fook was playing with Jame's new phone and so, I ook some pictures with him.
 
After class, Ah Hui, Ah Vian, Michelle and I went to PC expo. It was nothing much to see but still, I managed to buy some stuff. Well, Ah Vian didn't seem to be quite fond with Michelle lately.

Then I went to Eugene's place and had some nap.

Before going home, I went to buy some gereng pisang cause my brother said he wanted to eat the other day. *Happy*

I gave it to my mum and unexpectedly,. when my brother came home, he bought 40 goreng pisang! Lolz... Dinner, my mum tried to make home made noodles but fail. Lolz... But I ate it. Too much flour smell.

The next day, we went to cheng beng. was a bit tired tho. After cheng beng we went to eat dim sum. Then went back home and sleep. And cooked some things for myself for lunch.

Afternoon, my mum went for baking class and brought home a cake. Nice! Then we went to PC fair to get mypendrive. My mum wanted to buy a laptop and she went eying on Alienware laptop! Hey, that's expensive.
The next day is to go pray at my grandma's house. My cousin was there. We wore the same color of cloths! Green top and white shorts!
At night, went for dinner with Eugene. And dessert too.
The next day, dating day! Early in the morning, unexpectedly went for Sushi King! First customer! I was very very happy cause it's Bonanza Offer and there's no one snatching sushi with me! they are all mine!
Went for a movie, 'Mirror Mirror'. NICE! Then we went for Eugene's car wash! Lolz... Second time in my life!
 Dinner, we went to Queensbay to meet up with Tauke for sushi again! Lolz....
Tauke and I talked quite a lot. Then we went for a walk before tauke went back. Eugene and I went to J.Co for dessert. I'm so happy that day! <3
3rd April 2012 was a bit bored besides going to McD for law presentation discussion with Shan, Vian, Michelle and Syuhada.
Wednesday lunch, I went to sushi with Ah Vian, Ah Hui and Michelle at Queensbay. Then, we went for a walk around after Michelle went away. It was fun and simple hang out. Oh! And I met Ro-Zanne!! It was like 3years since I last saw her! She called out to me in sushi king but I couldn't recognized her! She's totally different!! I was so happy! I talked to her a bit tho. But I'm still very happy.
Oh, during the hang out, I bought a shirt at brands outlet which I've always wanted and it was on sales for that particular shirt. It's like a throw away discount anyway.
Dinner, I went to 1st Avenue Sushi King with my family. I was happy! After so many year, finally I'm eating sushi with my family again! And my brother finally waited for his octopus!!
 
We went home after that and once I got home, Xeng asked me out for supper. Lolz... I dind't wanna go cause I was alone but he kept asking me to go so I agreed. I begged Ai Yin to accompany me. Well, it has been a while since I last saw her tho.

The next day, after class with a sudden plan, Ah Hui, Ah Vian, James and I just decided to go Raja Uda tomyam mee. Lolz... This is too random. But with all the jam, made us all felt moodless. Ah Hui got moddless and james got tired. I tried to light up the atmosphere but the jam ay Penang Bridge is making me moodless. It took us like 2 hours to get there!
 
 
 

Anyway, I managed to take some nice sunset while jamming at the bridge.

Jam for 2 hours, ate for half and hour and got back in 1 hour. Lolz...

Friday, after class I went to Sin Yee's house cause her sister called me over. She's baking chocolate muffins. It tasted okay but they felt like sponge a bit.
We talked a bit before she went to her friend's house while I went home.

Saturday, Yvonne date us for a gamble day. We went to Cindy's house to play mahjong. I was hungry so Yvonne and I went to 7-11 to get hot cups and snacks. Lolz... We're really like aunties.
 The cake KY and I made! XD
 
But it was a bit tiring. After playing, we were all playing with PCs and tablets before Yvonne went for a movie with her friends while KY, Cindy and I went to Straits Quay for the Equator graduation exhibition.
 Our dinner...
 I love the analogue camera!! <3 It's real!
 
I got attracted by the marvel hero ones. they are so creative.

Then we went to Abu to wait for Yvonne for supper. I was already sick but KY and Cindy were attracting me to eat Maggi Goreng and so I called.

Went home after that. Midnight, I started to feel bad. Really not feeling well and can't even sleep at all. After the wednesday sushi, I was already having sore throat and after the tomyam mee, I already started coughing and the next day, having headaches already. And after Abu's maggi mee, fall! So, I called Eugene hoping he could comfort me and stayed with me until I fall asleep but unexpectedly....*sigh* A long night for me.

The next day, I was having bad headache and I even ate panadols (I usually don't eat panadol when I'm sick) but doesn't help at all. And I hated Eugene so much for not being there for me. My mum didn't even noticed well, thinking it was just not enough sleep. I actually planned to visit my cousin's baby but too sick to go. I slept the whole day, hoping I'll get enough sleep and get better but it didn't.

Until midnight I started to become worst. I was already asleep actually but Eugene's call woke me up but I was really angry of him that i couldn't sleep back. And this is where my sickness attacked: started vomiting. My head hurts so much that I can't even sleep. I vomited lots of time that night. I cried and cried but no one knows. Until I lost count of how many times I vomited, it woke my mum up. She asked if I'm okay, of course I'm not. She put 'minyak angin' and massaged my forehead and asked me to sleep with her. Only then, I felt so much better and fell asleep fast.

Early morning, my mum woke me up and brought me to the clinic. Had a fever of 37 degree Celsius.
Then Eugene came. I was still mad at him but: http://elingandtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/04/forgiven.html

Tuesday was bored as I was still sick. Eugene came until 3pm before he went for work. And he bought me my favorite porraige.
However, I felt so much better already. Sin Yee suddenly came and asked for help to write an application letter for taking a nursing course. She's taking nursing at Lam Wah Ee. Unexpectedly!!

Wednesday, I woke up early and eugene brought me to McD for breakfast cause I wanted to eat. Then he fetched me to college and fetched me home. It was a public holiday but I don't know why is SEGi open. It was Agung's coronation day.
Around 4.10pm, suddenly, earthquake! I felt the shakings and I thought I was just sick so I felt dizziness until Eugene called and told me there's earthquake and it was shaking hard at their place (Gurney Paragon). I was talking to my grandma for hours before the earthquake. When it happened, my grandma and my mum was on their wait to downstairs at the stairs. I ran out and asked my mum if she felt it but they didn't. Suddenly, facebook was full with earthquake posts. And suddenly all my posts was being liked by over 10people. For the first time, whatever I posted, it was being liked! I called my dad and brother home. I knew my dad wouldn't know anything! I called Eugene to go home too but he didn't want cause his work place, no one went home. Damn! I was so worried about him: http://elingandtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/04/11th-april-2012.html
I cried and begged him to go home cause he's just a few meters away from the sea and there's a possibility that tsunami might come cause the magnitude was quite high.

The second earthquake, I didn't feel it cause I was at downstairs. My god-mum got scared and ran to our house and our house area, no earthquake was felt seriously. Lolz...

Ah Hui koko was commenting all my posts. Lolz... Xeng too... Luckily there's no tsunami. Am really very relief.
Thursday was all good but still a bit of headache and needed Panadol still. I skipped MA class and went to Queensbay with Ah Vian and Ah Shan. Got some free chocolates from a  Cadbury fair. I love the setting.
 This is how much panadol I ate; for someone who doesn't eat panadol at all!
 
At night, I was still coughing like mad and my dad bought me anti-coughing sweets. Love my dad.
Friday after class, I went gurney with Hoay Hoay and Yin Yin who came back to Penang. We went to watch battleship. We talked and stuff. I'm happy. I knew Ah Hui was gonna watch it too but unexpectedly, met Xeng and Xiao Wu. A bit happy but frustrated meeting with that guy.

Anyway, Battleship was AWESOME! Yin Yin got too excited and nervous that she shouted a bit when the bomb came. Lolz....
Then after the movie, we went for dinner with Daniel. Daniel and I talked quite a lot too. It has been a while since I last saw him tho. Then Hoay Hoay's shoes 'broke' so she went to buy and Daniel and I sat by the side talking. Aww... I miss Swee Ming. I missed those time when Swee Ming and I gossip! <3
 
Then I gave Daniel his very belated B'day present. Lolz... It was like a month+ late.
I fetched Yin Yin home. On the journey, I told her about why was I so frustrated seeing someone just now. I don't know why but I tend to like to tell her my problems when we were both alone. Like those time when I was really down after argument came up and it was going to be the end, I asked them out to red box and I sang my heart out. They knew something was wrong with me but I didn't wanna tell but when I fetch Yin Yin home that night alone, I told her everything which was in my heart. Some goes to this time. Maybe cause she was my partner since form 3 to form 5. We were very close back then. It's just, education separated us. And well, tho she doesn't give much advices but I like how she response: listening and just say a few comforting words.

Saturday, my mum was sick. So, she didn't cook. 9pm, my dad bought me fried bee hoon with fish! It was nice.
Sunday, I stayed at home waiting for Eugene. the weather was nice. Well, afternoon, I was too late to see baby cause she was in her 1st month and my cousin brought her to pray my grandpa.
Dinner, Eugene brought me to Gurney to have our dinner. Then I went to buy lip gloss cause during my sick period, my lips are totally rotten! I like this one compare to my previous ones cause it's icy cool!
Monday was dating day again. We went to Fresh to have our lunch before going to gurney to watch Battleship cause Eugene wanted to watch and I don't mind watching such awesome movie the second time in cinema.
After the movie, I saw soy bean ice cream and I wanted to eat. Eugene bought one for me. It tasted weird at first but it was nice later on.
Dinner, Eugene brought me to Ingolf. I always wanted to try the platter. It was really a big portion but we managed ti finish it. I couldn't finish my half portion.
 
 
 
But I was really rally very happy.

The next day, I hang out with Sin Yee to celebrate for her success in taking the nursing course. We went to 102degree for lunch and went to Straits Quay for dessert. We talked a lot and then rushed to fetch her sister to tuition after meeting up with Ah Khang for some pudding stuff a bit.
Night, I went for steamboat with Ah Hui, Vian and Shan with Zhi Khang and Lilian. I was very full actually and so I ate only a bit. I chat with Ah Khang most of the time. After steamboat, we went to gurney for battle ship. Mine and Ah Shan's third time watching but fail cause it was full. So we ewnt to McD to gamble til 12am.

Ah Khang seems to be very fond with them and asked me to invite him whenever we have outings. Lolz...

Wednesday, Ah Hui, Vian and Shan went for battleship. But I didn't go cause after knowing Vian and Shan copied my points for assignment, i got a bit mad so I didn't wanna go with them. I just said I was really tired and sleepy.

I started my assignment to the contents. Thursday, class was boring. Lunch time, I talked to James about Michlle and Ah Fook's little love story but it seems like Ah Fook had gave up. It was a wise choice, Ah Fook. You deserve a girl who loves you more than you do. Hoong Yi wasn't the factor. Michelle was. It wsa complicated but you guys weren't meant to be together.
During MA class, I got upset when I realized what I did for my assignment was wrong. Totally moodless. So I went home and started my assignment and studied for next day's Tax test.

Midnight, Eugene bought me hotdog for supper at 2am. After eating, I just went to bed cause I was really tired.

Friday's tax test was a headache. it seems very easy cause the answer was all from the book but it added a thing which wasn't from the book. I became quite moodless that day cause I was worried about my assignment which stopped me from studying for the final. I suddenly realized pressure was coming already. Like in all finals periods, my mood wasn't as good as always. I don't joke so much already and I have pressure whenever I do anything. My fun and happiness wasn't 100%. Yes, those periods has started.
Didn't even have the mood to pay attention in class just for a few moments.

Dear, Eugene Phoon. Please bear with my emotion for this one month again. After that I'll be happy again.
Anyway, after class, I went to CLS to wait for my mum. And, I met Pn. Cheok and Pn. Ng! I was so happy. We talked only a bit but I was happy to see them as they were my guardians at where I grew up in those 13 years. <3

I went home and had some nap before waking up at 3pm to start my assignment. It was really confusing and complicated. I did until it was 6.45pm when Sin Yee asked me out to night market. I agreed to fetch her sister to tuition and fetch Sin Yee to my home and did her nails. At 9.30pm, we went to fetch her sister and went to night market. Didn't see much things except food.

Went home and continued my assignment till 1.30am.

Saturday morning, my mum and I went to the market cause I wanted to buy a handbag as my handbags are all spoil and old. Got a new bag which was RM35. I was happy. Had a nap till 2pm before going for a shower and started my assignment.
 I did it till 7pm when my god-mum went to buy dinner for me. And started work at 7.30pm again till 1.30am, my assignment was finally finish!! 11hours of work can really kill someone.
Eugene bought me supper. I was so relief that night when I finished everything.
Sunday was such a relief. I woke up at 12.30pm and started touching up my assignment with referencing. But my assignment was over the word limit. So I edited for a few hours till I gave up. I started going online.

Night, Eugene brought me out for his dinner and went to McD at Greenlane to study. I was satisfy with my result of study cause at least I did some revision. Am so relief that my assignment is 98% done.

Had my supper when I reached home.

It's 6.16am now and I'm still not to the stage where I'm very tired. So I'll continue to watch k-drama.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment