Saturday, April 28, 2012

The End of Our Story

I looked at the page blankly. I don't know where to start. All I know is I just wanna burst it all out here.

I still can't believe you're such a cruel person. You once promised me you'll never leave me. You asked me to give u chances and with a promised of never hurting me again. You promised you will never leave me in anger and walked away just like that. You even promised me you will never leave me alone crying to myself. Somehow, I'm still crying alone at night with a knife stabbed in my heart.

It hurts. It really hearts. It's 4.41am now and yet, I'm still crying myself to sleep and wake up crying again realizing how stupid I am to believe in you and to give you chances to hurt me.

A year and 2months ago, I was stupid enough to give him chances to hurt me again and again and I told myself not to be that foolish anymore. But today, I realized I just did the same mistake again.

A year and 2months ago, I wished he would come hugging me and telling me everything is gonna be alright while I'm crying myself to death but he never came. Today, I realized I needed that comfort again and yet you never came too tho I've told you before. You just left me crying myself to death alone. I just realized you're no different from any other man in this world.

You knew how sad I was and you should know how hurt I am now. You knew I told you I felt like dying and so I could just forget everything and you should know I would feel the same now or even worst. And yet you told me I can just save up and just don't cry. And you knew I will never ask anyone to stay even if I wanted it badly cause it's the fact that you already decided to leave.

You never ever put effort in cooling me down when I was mad and yet you always blame me for being in such hot tempered.
I know, you hated my emotions.. You hated my temper.. You hated my bratty attitude.. You hated my spoiled attitude.. You hated how I treated you.. I know. You hated me.

It's fine then. You just voiced out you wanted a break up. Cause you hate me. I'm just too stupid to let you intrude my life and be hurt with all those lies and fake promises. I grant your wish. By then, you will be able to concentrate on your work. have more time with your family, hang out more with your friends and have fun to yourself. All man are the same. They give fake promises and yet I'm always so stupid to believe in them.

I'm sorry. You don't deserve a person who has hot tempered like me. You can leave now. I'll be fine, and if I'm not... it doesn't matters to you anyway.

And I bet you never knew, the photo in a frame I gave you had a message behind it. And the bottle of stars; there are 20 continuous stars with a message in it.

I'll pack all the things you ever gave me but not so fast as you should know I'm going busy now and then. But the one and only thing I wanted to hold on is the keychain you gave me. I'll keep that, can I?

It's useless talking to you about promises. Cause it's useless. I'll just give up too on the 3rd promise I held on. It's the end of our story, as you wanted.

Don't tell me you didn't want it to end. If you didn't want it to end, you should have put more effort in it. But you didn't and you gave up. Hence, I granted what you wanted, the end of our journey.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment