Wednesday, April 11, 2012

11th April 2012

It's 11th April 2012. A magnitude of 8.9 earthquake hit Inddonesia, Acheh, affecting Malaysia. Especially Penang Island. 4.35pm a light earthquake attacked Penang and another at 6.13pm.

Estimating 9.11pm, a tsunami will strike Georgetwn. Everyone at Gurney area & Batu Feringghi was ordered to go home immedialy.

6pm, I contacted my dad and asked him to be home by 7pm. My brother who was at Gurney Plaza with his friends rushed home too. My dad reached home safe at 7pm and my brother reached home safe by 8.13pm.

However, my Eugene is still at Paragon working and it's 8.56pm already. He is the nearest to the sea. Please, go home. Quit the job! Go home now! As long as you're safe! God please protect him!

P.S. Wish everyone is safe and may god bless Indonesia.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment