Saturday, February 25, 2012

Some Things

Just had a feeling that I have to write something here. Anyway, I was in a sick condition these days. Ugh~ I felt so sick. After having fever, I've got whole body-ache all including a bad headache. Then, started vomiting. Then The following day, diarrhea until today. Hate being sick. It's not even convenient to go anywhere while being sick.

Anyway, today, 25th Feb 2012 is Ah Fook aka God's 21st Birthday! Happy Birthday!!! I bought him a pencil box (since his pencil box seems so old) and a white t-shirt. God's present is the most expensive among all friends' birthday present this season. Afterall, he helped me a lot in my studies last year. So, I should buy him something than sharing with friends.

Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Ah Fook! Wishing you to be happy and continue to be great god! XD

Today was really satisfying, 24th Feb 2012. It's Eugene's off day. I was still a bit sick but I tried to get myself up cause I've not gone hanging around with Eugene a lot since he started working. Anyway, We went to watch Ghost Rider and went shopping. I bought lots of things! Happy~

I further elaborate in my next post with pics.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment