Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Failed Surprise

On the 18th February 2012, Saturday night, I have got to go for a walk-around sales at Gurney drive for the FCK pudding. I went over to new house first. Kar Ming was asleep while Ah Khang was cooking the puddings. So I just helped by closing the cap or pudding on stickers. Also, I played poker with Ah Khang and talked and stuff a bit here and there. Then, around 7.30pm, we started going.

Once we reached there, Ah Hui Koko already came to help me by buying 5cups!!! OMG!!! Ah Hui Koko is the best! Then we went to eat before started walking around. We walked like for 5minutes, it started drizzling. By then, Ah Fook came to help and bought another 5 cups! So decided to close. Before we actually packed, Michelle called and said she's on her way with Hoong Yi. they bought 2 cups! OMG!! I love you guys!

Then Eugene Khoo suggested to go to internet cafe at their place. So we girls (Kar Ming and I) went home. I had to wait for Eugene Phoon to finish work at 12.30am. So Michelle and Hoong Yi accompanied me the whole night. Michelle and I talked a lot about our past life. Then it started raining heavily, so we went to Gurney McD.

We talked and joked a lot. Then Eugene finished work so we went home. I fetch him to my house to get his bike.

The next day, I went to KY's house and we went to ask about the Apartment stay for Cindy's birthday with KY's friend name Yvonne Neo. It was a failure cause of the stupid stuff. So we cancelled the plan. It was actually, we friends help KY to decorate and prepare the room and KY will order food and stuff and make a party there and KY will fetch Cindy there and give her a surprise. then, we'll play and stuff and overnight there. But the apartment fail. So, went to tesco to discussed and decided to go Ingolf instead. So we had McD for lunch beforfe going to Ingolf. Unfortunately, close on Sunday. Shit!

So, we called Yvonne Soong to discussed and she suggested to go eat something good first. So the 3 of us went to KY's house. I wasn't feeling that well but I'm still okay. In addition, I had to wait for KY and Yvonne Neo under the hot sun for more than half an hour. Anyway, I took a few pics and this particular pic, KY said it was pretty.
Then, a few of KY's friends came and help think. Finally, our Yvonne Soong came. Once she came, she could already decide to go 'No Eyed Deer' restaurant. I went to have a nap a while cause I was tired and not feeling good.
So, all of us except KY sat Yvonne's car and went off first. Then KY brought Cindy to the restaurant lying to her it was only the both of them. When we reached, we said aloud together 'Happy Birthday!' and presented Cindy her presents.
We ate happily. Cindy was so happy cause when she asked her friends to go celebrate her birthday with her, even her best friends, they lied and said they were busy but we all ended up here with her for a nice dinner.
Then she asked us to hang out after dinner but we lied again saying we're going back home. Again KY said she would be with her alone. We rushed to Straits Quay's The Library to prepare her cake. Fail! KY reached too fast so we lighted up the candle but she was no where in sight. But the candle was burning fast cause we bought the 're-light' candle. So, we decided to blow it but it kept on relighting. The 2 Yvonnes and I were blowing the andle non stop. Everyone around was laughing and looking at us and the waiters and waitress were laughing too. Until Cindy came, she finally blew it off but it still re-lighted. It was funny. Until it was finally gone, everyone in The Library cheered and clapped. Lolz....
 
We ordered some drinks and started talking, playing cards, joked around and stuff. It was fun. But my conditions was a bit worsen.
We went home around 1am. I didn't overnight at KY's house in the end cause I was not feeling very well.

Monday, I got really sick.My whole body hurts like hell. So as Tuesday. So I PPK Michelle and Hoong Yi's Red Box date. I was almost dying already. But Tuesday afternoon, just to get some outdoor air, I went Prangin Mall with my mum a while.

Today, Wednesday, I went to college. Still a bit sick tho. Class ended really early. So, we went to a mini book fair at my college and I just bought a photographic magazine which cost me RM9. then I went over to CLS to wait for my mum to finish work and met Pn. Azalya and Pn Tan with Pn Ang. We talked a bit.

I went home, had lunch, watched a bit of Himitsu no Arashi-chan and had a short nap before going to Gurney Plaza's office to get my last cheque. Adrainne was teasing me saying Carin needs me to do filing jobs now. Lolz... Ms Lok and the other were laughing and said looking at my face so happy finally getting my last cheque but then got called to do filing work. Lolz.... I was happy tho I don't work there anymore, a few still smiles at me.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment