Monday, February 27, 2012

Boredom Filled

Well, Sick days are boring. Eugene came visiting me almost every afternoon before he goes to work. *hugs* But when I was damn sick-ing to death, unfortunately he couldn't be there for me. *cried*

Anyway, Wednesday midnight, I just suddenly had the mood to use my water colors to color a picture I saw on the net. And the result came out pretty well. Satisfying.
Thursday, I had lunch with all my classmates. It was normal tho. After lunch, we all went our separated ways. Michelle, Hoong Yi and Ah Hui koko and I went to prangin to get Ah Fook's present. Michelle bought Ah Fook a water bottle. I was planning to buy him a pencil box and a t-shirt. There wasn't much things tho so we decided to go to Queensbay Mall. Ah Hui didn't follow us then.

We were talking and walking around and finally found them.
Then I went over to Eugene's house after his work. I just fell asleep once I got to his bed. Damn tired in addition of I'm still a bit sick. Then I woke up with the smell of curry which his mum cook but it was finished by his dad. So we went to a mamak to eat nasi kandar. Then, I went home.

Midnight, my stomach started to hurt a bit and I started to suffer diarrhea. Ugh~ Bad sickness. Shouldn't have eaten so much curry.

The next day, after class, I went to find Eugene since it's his day off. We went to watch Ghost Rider. Bored. I slept like almost half of the movie.
Then we walked around before going home. I went to buy my hard disk with my RM200 voucher. Finally. Oh, and I also bought red wine: the one KY let me drink when I overnight at her house.
 
 

After having a nap (cause I was still sick) we woke up and went to times square a bit to get my card holder. Then we went to farlim to have tomyam mee. Well, I couldn't eat tomyam so I just called the normal soup.

Tho, it was just a day with Eugene, but I was really happy and satisfy. *hearts*

The following days were boring. Saturday was bored at home the whole day. Until at night, Eugene brought me out to Abu and had supper! I was super happy!!!

Today, Sunday, I went to Sunshine with my mum and grandma a while before staying at home the whole day again. Well, I did clear all my hard disk and studied a bit. But it was still boring until now, I'm waiting for Eugene to come over to bring my hotdog supper! <3 *hearts again*

Till the next time!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment