Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How I Felt About Our Relationship

I just got bored midnight. I got bored every midnight in fact. So, I'm just gonna write something about us.

Recently, I just made an observation of myself. I preferred long distanced relationship. I mean for real.
On January 2012 when he stopped working for a month, we met each other like each and every day and somehow, I just got really tired and arguments kept on rising between us. No liking, no loving, no missing and stuff like that at all growing in me. I don't like it at all.

Somehow, on February 2012, he started working again. We met like almost only once a week. In addition of my college classes and stuff, it was almost barely a day. But then, less arguments and I grew liking, loving, missing and stuff like that more and more everyday.

Yea, I know myself. When something is gone, I'll only start to appreciate. I just can't change after years.
That's why, I would rather we meet each other once a week than everyday. Well, it's kind of a distance for me too.



**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment