Monday, May 28, 2012

Golden Key

Well, I'm officially 21 years old already. *smiles*

Had an awesome birthday actually.

Oh, and Ah Fook present me a set of mini mahjongs! <3
The day before my birthday. my college friends gave me a surprise. I knew they were gonna celebrate with me but I thought it was just a normal drink out at Overtime. However, it was really fun and happy.
 
 
 
Then, they dedicated a birthday song for me. I was surprised then here comes the cake.
 
 
[Oh yea, the guy who I didn't like who stood behind the most, spoil the picture! Hate it!]

The cake was delicious. Well, Ah Fook helped me to cut the cake tho. ^^
 
Then we took some pics and talked. Oh, the cake was delicious! It's tiramisu! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before James started to jump into the sea cause he was drunk. Scare die me! >o< Don't jump on my 21st Birthday!!

After that, we went to Abu for a chilled out before going home.

On the real day, my boy celebrated with me.

Afternoon was bored. Went to Prangin Mall for a walk and lunch.
Except when he present me a pretty and expensive necklace~ <3
Dinner, he brought me to Brussel Beer Cafe. OMG!! It's sure a pretty and high class restaurant. His waiter and waitress friends were welcoming us friendlily. Well, cause they know him already.














After having our main course, suddenly, a specially-made-for-me dessert came. OMG! I'm so happy. [Not in the menu]
 
 
 
Then he said he would go to the washroom and suddenly reappear with his restaurant friends singing happy birthday song for me. felt a bit embarrassed but really very happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had our dessert and took lots of pics. Lolz....
Then we went home at around 9pm. He fetched me home at around 10pm. My mum present me a golden necklace. It was over 30years old. She said my grandma gave it to her when she was 21years old. So now, she gave it to me. <3 My dad gave me money~ <3
 After a few days, KY, Yvonne and Cindy came celebrating with me at Pik Nik.
 Love this pic of me very much! <3
 Mushroom and cheese grill something....
 
 My coffee bean birthday cake! <3
 
 Happy Birthday to me~
 
 Smoked salmon with egg and waffle
 
 

They bought a handbag similar to mine! Lolz.... But I love it tho. [pic will update soon]

It was always fun being with them.

I had great 21st Birthday celebrations...<3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment