Saturday, May 19, 2012

First Final

16th May 2012 was my first final exam in SEGi college for year 2 semester 2. Whatever it is, it's just my first time having an exam in SEGi college.

The night before, I just got sick of all the sudden Too nervous maybe? Over studied? It was taxation paper. Or maybe it was the irregular meals I had. (I always have irregular meals when it's the exam periods). I just felt very tired and exhausted and my stomach wasn't feeling good. My mum let me drink a lil bit of mushroom soup. I got better when the I blurt out the gas in my tummy.

I couldn't continue studying already. I've been studying the whole day too actually. So I just went to sleep early with my mum at 12am.

I'm so sorry to my boy cause he said he would come and accompany me to study but I was sick so I told him not to come.

I woke up at 4.15am to continue studying. But my mum asked me to sleep a bit longer. At 4.30am, I just sat up and decided to start studying but my mum still persuaded me to sleep for a little while. So I just slept back. I woke up at 4.50am. It's time. I cannot drag anymore.
I got up and went to my room and started studying. Actually, what I needed and wanted to study had already been studied. I'm actually ready but I just wanna do more revision in case I forget and regret during the exam.

(I'm always like that: If I don't put any effort in doing something when I have the time, I must not regret when I fail. Hence, I put the most effort in doing anything! It's worth even if I fail cause at least I did my very best)

Until it was 8.30am. I was about to go college when I text my classmate to ask where are they. Surprisingly, they said they'll go at 12pm. What?! I went to see my timetable again. Shit! My exam starts at 2pm!

I went back to have a nap until 11.30am. Damn! Then I studied til 1pm, Eugene came to fetch me to college.

The paper was a bit hard tho. And I have only limited time doing. My mistake to take too much time on the first two questions. But I still manage to finish all but did not have enough time to recheck. But overall, I think I still can pass.

Status update after day 1 subject: Studying LAW! Dying! Memorizing each and everyday~


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment