Sunday, May 13, 2012

Updating My Life Status

Gonna be hiatus again. Cause my degree's first final  is coming.
Well, the subjects seem really easy cause I've studied like 90% of everything in TARC already. However, I just forgot all of them. So I need to make more revisions.

However, I do not have the heart to study. It's tiring. I'm tired of everything. Why do I have to study what I've studied before?
But all I have to do now is to hold on until everything ends although I'm already starting to get tired.

So, YOU! Even if you're tired just hold on okay? Everything will end soon enough. Don't tell me you're too stress to take it cause my pressure is more than yours and it last longer than yours. Ever £160 in it is pressure!
We'll do fine together, okay? *smiles & hearts*


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment