Sunday, June 10, 2012

Golden Key II

On the 3rd June 2012, my forth 21st Birthday celebration. Lolz... This time, it involves my family. However, I called my CLS friends over just to accompany me.

My cousin came early for my make up and hair-do.
 It was a bit bored tho cause I don't communicate much with my relatives.
 
 
 
 Bab is so pretty and cute! <3
 
Anyway, I played mahjong and stuff with my friends and received lots of red packets tho. *smiles*
 
 Love this pic of myself.
 Playing Yvonne's tab tho...

Then they all went home without me cutting the cakes. Until another relative comes, I started cutting the cake. Lolz.... It was not much fun tho.
 
 
 
 
Oh, Sin Yee came a while before going off to fetch her sister. She present me a bog strawberry! <3
Took the opportunity to ask KY to take a pic of me on the piano~

Then, KY and the others with me went out for some hangout and eat out later.
Ate dessert and went to a mamak shop for dinner.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment