Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Little Bit Here and There

Just wanna update some minor stuff about my life.

My final exams are kinda half dead. Well, Law and Tax was ok I think. AFA and MA was totally dead. So felt like crying when I didn't know how to do.
 
 
However, I did studied 80% like hell.

Perm my hair right after I finish my last paper. It was a disaster tho... Regretted a lot. My pretty long hair is ruin~ *Cries*

Before my last paper, I went to Gurney for a small walk around with KY and Yvonne. Actually we were planning to take pic of sports car but it ended. so we just walked around and found Avengers cute dolls.
After the final, I asked Xeng, Wei, Fook, Hui them to come over to play mahjong. Lolz!! It was fun tho.
 
 
After mahjong, Eugene fetch me out for KFC! Happy...

Till the next post about my KL trip! <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment