Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting To My Nerve

I just wanna burst it out here. I just can't stand it.

To this particular bastard and brainless jerk.
Shut the fuck up! I never wanna talk to you anymore. I already decided this like years ago! Don't go over the limit shooting me here and there for no reason! I'm warning you. I keep quiet without answering your shoots doesn't mean you win or you can still continue shooting me. I'm giving face to MY friends. They are NOT only yours for your information! Don't act like they are!

Your best friend, know your status and recognize mine! I'm telling you, you're making your best friend hate you more and more. Don't you dare say he neglect his friends when he has got a girlfriend. It's because you DID this to him in the past. Still, he didn't neglect you but YOU DID.

Think by yourself, what sins have you done towards me up til today! While I just stay silence all these time. I don't have to speak it out to anyone about how you treated me all these while, they could see it by themselves. Honestly, they say you must be crazy and some got pissed off.

Or are you still jealous, assuming I stole all your friends?! Are you jealous cause I talked to MY friends?! Please lah! YOU are the one who stole my friends but I just kept quiet. I still let you take whoever you want but why in the end they are still talking happily with me? Cause YOU lost your friends yourself with your fucked attitude!

Think for yourself! I gave you who you wanted, my close friends, my only gang, I stayed silence and yet, you thought you won MY friends and dare to show them off to me? Fuck off lah! Don't tell me that my style of talking was learnt from you. Get lost! Note to yourself, I never like to follow anyone's style unless they are great! Are you that great?! To me, NO. You thought you can read people's mind, brainwash people and tell people lessons of life? I tell you, those are all shits from you. As if I can't! If you say I'm not, then I'll show you a person who is great enough to tower over you!

You're so childish. So childish that even such little things you too wanted to take revenge over it. Are you too free or are you nuts?! Are you trying to test my nerve?! I'm warning you, don't you dare. You have just made yourself an enemy. I will never talk to you neither would I invite you to anywhere even tho I asked MY friends to go. I don't even wanna hear a sound from you! Everytime I hear a sound from you, I hope you are lost!

Like what happened: No offense, but some people are so brainless that he thought he was so right and clever. First of all, I already told you I would need to go home first, just go on with the party if you guys want but you said you wanted to follow. Fine, so I go get my cloths and stuff and came down and said I'm done but still have to wait for you since you guys are talking. Until I couldn't wait any much longer so I, POLITELY said "If you all still wanna talk then I'll go home first already. I can't wait already." And guess what you answered me; We're waiting for you! You even raise your voice! Hello! Brainless people! Can you just go die?! If you don't wanna wait, you can just don't. I didn't command you to wait. I didn't even blame you or scold you or whatever it is when I waited for you! First, you didn't help out with the set up, fine, cause you're not eating. Second, if you're not eating at least inform earlier! We have to end up paying your portion too and that is totally unfair! Third, you kept on shooting me when there's a chance even when I didn't say anything, are you childish or nuts?! Just FUCK OFF!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment