Friday, January 27, 2012

Hell Yeah!

I just say this picture in facebook and hell yea, I totally support!
To all those guys who wants a perfect girl and criticize we imperfect ones! Also, to all guys who complaint their girlfriend's weaknesses! To those guys who fail to find a girlfriend and yet complaint there are no perfect girl for them, GO GET A BARBIE!

And this pic, i totally agree!
Yea! Even if their names are shown in my facebook, I fucking criticize it! Cause I felt that, even their names are offensive!

I mean really! Whenever they do fucking pissed me off. How could someone back stabbed you and say sorry to you at the same time? How could someone gossip about you and texting you nice stuff at the same time? How could someone asked you for help and yet criticize you directly at the same time? How could someone tell you they missed those times when we were a gang and yet ignore you when you hang out with them at the same time? How could someone help you with your dirt stains on your cloths and upload ugly photos of you while saying you're a bitch at the same time? This world is really corrupting.

After all these weird bitches and fuckers I met, I learnt a lesson: Never give people a second chance cause it means giving them another chance to destroy your life. Life is too short for them to ruin your life.

Anyway, my CNY is beginning to bore me out. Starting next week, I'm dating lots and lots of people out! Yeay~!!! Or should I say starting this weekend. Whatever...


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment