Friday, January 13, 2012

Compressed

I'm gonna write everything long in this blog.

So, before my first semester in SEGi college ends, I had an English test. I was studying at home, as well as studying outside with Sin Yee. She was having her STPM. It was fine tho. My test was good. I had 34 over 40.
So, my English test went well. My individual presentation (impromptu) was good too. I was happy that Fook, Ah Hui and some of my classmates supported me and gave me courage before I start my presentation. Not to mention some people annoys me too. Overall, my English result was quite good. I got second highest in class after the highest 2 students.

On the 5th December 2011 was Eugene's Birthday! The day before I celebrated with his family. We went to Paddington House of Pancakes. It was nice!
The next day, I celebrated with him. I brought him to Harvest InCafe and Haagen Dazs. Hope he's happy with my planning. I also gave him my hand made photo book. I forgot to take photo of the book~
Oh, and I bought a new purse on the 10th Dec 2011. Actually, Eugene bought it for me. *hearts*
The next day, I went to Butterworth with Xeng and his girlfriend, Wei, Amanda to eat Duck Egg Char Kuey Teow. Nice, but we had to wait long. We talked and joked a lot in Xeng's car. Lolz...
And I bought contact lens from Lee Shan. Seems hard to wear for my first time but then I got used to it. Still, my eye hurts a lot when I wear them on.
In college, we were all at our last classes and they took random photos with my phone and I found a few pretty pics of me.
13th Dec, I went out with Eugene and Ah Khang. We went to Gurney and had Kim Gary. It was for Eugene's belated Birthday.
Ah Khang and I drew weird Santa there! xD
Then we went to Straits Quay for a walk and Eugene saw a meteor. And I touched a lizard. I shouted like hell and everyone was looking.

At night when I got home, I laid outside my balcony to look for meteor cause my friends said they saw a lot and yet, I see nothing.

14th Dec 2011, at night, I went for a drink with a few of my classmates! It was fun. We played poker and talked and gossip and stuff. I was a bit drunk when we were going home. Luckily Eugene came along so he drove me home.
So, I went to his house and slept a bit before going home. When I was about to go home, I saw meteors! I finally saw 5!!! I was so excited! It was pretty!!!

The next day, I met 4 Meow Meow. It was a long story. I'm in the process of writing a story about it.
Anyway, I had dinner with a few of my classmates at Harvest InCafe. It was fun too.
18th Dec 2011, Sunday, my brother met with an accident and fractured his left leg. Sad. But he's better now.
Sunday is also the day I sent the 3 kittens to my friend. Sad.... Leaving one alone. When her brothers and sisters wasn't in sight, she looked sad.
It was too cruel. I think I did the wrong mistake leaving her alone here.
Anyone, Monday was bored. Tuesday, I went to get the cat shampoo from James to bath Meow Meow.
After working and visiting my brother, I went home and played with Meow Meow. Eugene came to my house too.
Thursday I went to watch movie with Eugene with a free ticket! xD Actually it's a voucher.
Friday, after work, I went to buy Meow Meow's food. Then I went to early X'mas steamboat with Sin Yee, Kar Ming, Eugene Phoon, Eugene Khoo, Ah Khang (Pudding group's), Jia Qing and Kah Yee. It was fun and a happy night!
The next day was Christmas Eve, which is also Aiba-chan's birthday~! My brother also came back from the hospital. It was a busy day cause we had to prepare places and stuff for my brother cause he's still very weak. He also fainted in the bathroom. I bought a striking green slipper too in the morning.
At night, I went to sell mango Puddings around Gurney Drive.Before that, we went to Prangin mall to search for my red polo tee as a uniform for the Pudding Christmas Sales.
Then we went over to Ah Khang's house to help put sago into the puddings. Kar Ming and I were the ones selling a lot. It was Kar Ming cause she speaks more. We did quite a number of sales.

But when we got back to my home, Eugene and I argued and he bang off from my house.

The next day, I went out with Yvonne, Kim Yen and Cindy. My leg hurts a lot due to last night's sales. Anyway, we went to have dessert and we went to Gurney to watch Sherlock's Holmes. I was too sleepy due to lots of wet eyes last night. end up, I fell asleep in the middle. Sad.
 
 
 
 
Then when we were about to go to Straits quay, and the car park was jammed. So we went to IceIce Baby for a bit of dinner/ supper. After eating, we still got jammed at the car park for more than an hour. Oh! And a car's engine exploded. lolz...
 
 

We couldn't make it on time for a photoshoot at straits Quay cause Yvonne's parents were waiting for her already.

Oh yea, and Chloe is gone. Eugene's dad and family took her away and brought in a new puppy. I love Chloe. *Cries*

On the 28h December I had to take Meow Meow away. My stupid mum didn't want her in my room. WTF. I cried the whole night. Afterall, I had took care of her for like more 3 weeks already. She was sent to Eugene's friend. I hope he'll take care of her properly.
 
The next day, Kar Ming gave me my belated Christmas present. At night, I went over to McD to meet up with Ah Fook and James.
On the 31st December, was New Year eve. I was kinda excited. Morning, Eugene and I went to have dim sum. Then we went gurney shopping and bought a couple of T-shirts. However, his mum called saying his dad is gonna beat his sister so we rushed home. It was actually just a small matter.
 

We went dinner with his family at Mizi Bistro. Then we went to Straits Quay and meet up with Michelle them. I meet up with KY a while too and we were sitting outside starbucks waiting for fireworks.
 
 
 

When it was almost 1am, we went near the sea to look! The fireworks are so pretty~ <3 Then we walked around waiting for Michelle with Hoong Yi. I met KY so I started talking to her for more than half an hour.

Then Michelle came back and decided to go to a bar. So we agreed but I said I wanna go home. So Eugene and I went home.
The next day we went for a walk or so, hang around in the mall. The next day, work and stuff with Sin Yee, played a bit of games from her phone. But I resigned. Sin Yee and I worked till Thursday and we stopped. It was nice working in Gurney but it was really nothing for me to learn.

The following days, I just hang around with Eugene everyday. And well, on Saturday, I went to a wedding dinner with Eugene and his family. Lolz... I was annoying Eugene saying I want the home made chocolates and the floating balloons. I know I'm childish.
 
His dad drank so many types of drinks. Lolz...
His uncle is funny. After the dinner, he and Eugene's dad went up stage to get the floating balloons. Lolz...
After the dinner, we went home. I was tired too....XD

Monday, I went to cut my hair with Sin Yee and her sisters. because of my mum, I had to dragged their time.
At night, I went to McD with Michelle, Fook, Ting Hui to study our UBS. I felt like it's a bit waste of time cause I finished doing til where Ah Fook taught me. But I still learn by repeating and looking at what Michelle did.

The next day, Eugene and I went to Butterworth to meet up with Ah Khang to eat fish. Unfortunately, it was closed due to move venue. So we went to Jusco to eat and shop.
 
 

Then we came back Penang and went to Pasar Malam. I bought lots of nail colors. Then we went to a coffee shop near Ai Yin's place to have our dinner and our longed ice-kacang together.

The next day, I went window shopping again. Oh, And Eugene gave me a ferrero rocher. Yeay...
And so on and so far for the following days. Oh! And I did my nails! xD
 Saturday was my UBS test. It was quite okay. I sat with Michelle. Well, I 20% cheated in the exam too. not as much as the others like James and Kar Hou guy who kept on asking Ah Fook each and every questions.

And lol at that Kar Hou guy. He kept asking Ah Fook how to do and when Ah Fook told him he didn't believe until Ah Fook got really frustrated that he kinda increased his voice on him a bit. Lolz.... I mean come on lah, don't be such an annoyance. He even scolded Ah Fook for not coming to his hostel to teach him part 2. Ah Fook is an intelligent guy, he wouldn't waste his time on people like him.

Oh yea, I've got one anger to release. When I got in the room, that kar Hou sat with Ah Fook and Ting Hui and James and left me no space to sit. So I sat behind. When Ah Fook saw me he said he wanted to sit with me. I was just thinking. maybe he didn't want them to annoy him during the exam. But James kept on calling Ah Fook back cause he wanted to cheat so as that Kar Hou guy. If it wer eto be James, I don't mind but that Kar Hou kept on voicing out making me kinda pissed off just a lil bit. He said it like as if Ah Fook is his and as if I don't need Ah Fook also. He's just being selfish. So I voiced out saying I need Ah Fook too. Then Ah HUi said he would change place with me cause he sat beside Ah Fook. It's okay Ah Hui, I know you're a nice guy, it's just I just wanna fight over with that Kar Hou guy. I can actually do it myself.

So, finally to avoid Ah Fook from being pulled here and there, I told him to go sit there. I'll sit with Michelle. So Michelle came and sat with me. The test was okay. I got the amount correct and balance... I think it's balanced. I forgot. Michelle couldn't balance. Weird, she asked me most of the question before proceeding to enter them but she still got them wrong.

After the test, we went to have wan than mee. Then I went to meet up with Eugene and we had home cooked dinner again. Lolz... Ate and cooked with him and his sister. Eat, plus his dad.

16th Jan, Monday, we went to watch a free movie in Prangin Mall's newly opened cinema. It was okay. the movie is free tho it's old movies, not really old. we watched 'In Time'. I damned wanted to watch this movie since it was out! xD It was such a cool movie!

Then we shopped a bit in prangin mall before going to pasar malam and we also bought fire crackers. Oh yea, the sky was so pretty that day. I took it at Prangin's car park.

The next day, I went to meet up with Fuh Heng to take photo of the pudding stalls. Awww, he dressed smartly. I had a whole day ride in his car around Bayan Baru area. He talked a bit here and there. And the most important part, I was scared sitting in his car. He drive really fast and near and dangerous~

At night, I went to meet up with Phaik Chin and unfortunately, she brought along people who I didn't quite like to see. It was fun talking to her. It has been like years since I last saw her. She treated me dinner! Thanks. She's going to S'pore soon. Sad.

Anyway, the next day, at night, I went over to new house of pudding. I went to help paint the house. Kar Ming was complaining much cause the guys weren't really working. I understands. Later on, Fuh Heng came and help. So, I took a rest. Kar Ming and I were in a room painting the door while we talked and joked.
I painted til my foot and hands got paints on them. Lolz...xD The following day, I brought Eugene along to help. Lolz... I was tired painting those doors.
 
Friday, I went to the supermarket and bought the things my mum asked me to buy; rice, drinks, etc. for Chinese new year. At night, I had an arguement with Eugene. I don't know what he wants and I don't know what I want. All I know is once I voice out he started shouting at me. So I rather stay silence.
 
Saturday, I was like an anutie at the supermarket groceries again. But I stayed at home tho, most of the time tho. Cause there's a reunion lunch at my grandma's house.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment