Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Deepest Condolences

Yesterday night, when I returned home, I just received a sad news...

Tauke told me Ms Cheng, my TARC teacher advisor and model passed away. I was so shocked!

Before that I heard that she had cancer and was recovering already. But now she just left the world.

It's such a shocking and sudden news! Mimi was very down too. Can't really accept the factual news.

She is such a nice person and so young having such small kids.... And she just left us and them...

Honestly, I felt so sad when I looked through her pics and those when we both take together. Those moments when we played badminton and talked and how she helped me to win a photography contest by writing 2 very good captions. Really missed her.

Before that, I even asked her if you would meet up with me a few months ago. However, it's too late. Feel so regretful.
 
  
 
Ms. Cheng, I will always cherish the time we had together. I will miss you. Rest In Peace.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment