Friday, August 10, 2012

Fail Isn't In My Dictionary This Time, Again

My first final exam in SEGi, status: ALL PASS!

OMG!! I'm so happy. Well, a lil dissapointed cause it's like all only pass in a range of 50-60 marks.
I really wanna thank my God (it's guanyin ma) for helping me throughout the exam period when no one can help me. *Pray* ♥

However, I still pass! I've been really worried cause it's only Friday and I still haven't received any calls that tells me about my result if I fail. Michelle told me early in the morning that she failed her law. Unbelievable.

So, after work, I went to SEGi to check out my results. Well, on the way, I checked facebook through my phone and found out I passed all when Ah Hui Koko messaged me in my inbox. So I just went to double confirm. And yap, I pass! But can't believe my Law, 50%. It's like so low! Didn't really like my marks in SEGi. I mean I wasn't the type who has high expectations but it's just that my law papers in TARC was quite good and yet, here, in SEGi it's only 50! Ugh~ Defeated by this SEGi stupid law lecturer!
I mean like, Michelle told me lots of people fail. Ah Vian, Shan, Evelyn, Hoong Yi failed the Law paper! OMG!

However, [I'm not bad mouthing or gossiping or anything], I just knew that someone would fail their law paper. Especially when they don't pay attention in class, never studied law before and didn't really prepare for the law paper in detail before the exam.
Anyway, I'm just glad that I pass all. Ah Fook too passed all but his marks are almost the same as mine. And Ah Hui, I'm not sure what happened to him but it seems like there's some mistakes in his results and student ID thing.

Tomorrow, the weekend starts! Release from the tensioned office! Now I know the feeling of liking Friday nights! ♥


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment