Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friendship Deepens

08/08/2012

It's 8th 8 day!! XD Lolz... There was supposed to be free Baskin Robins ice cream for everyone today for the Olympics thing but then when Ah Hui and I reached 1st Avenue, damn, the queue was so damn long! So we just decided not to get it. Fook and Michelle were very late again. I thought we're gonna be late cause before that, we went to Times Square's food court for Dinner.

So we went to Artist Gallery and were talking about J-dramas and joking around there. We were in there for like half an hour! Lolz.... Until Michelle and Fook came, we went to Master Choo for their dinner. Then we were talking about our results. It seems like one of my classmate failed 2 subjects. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he should fail to teach him a lesson. Well, Kelly called and texted us that if we received a call from our coordinator it means we fail and must resit the paper by next week! I just hope I don't receive the call within this week. *Praying hard!*

Then we went shopping and walking around. Then Michelle received a text from her best friend telling her about that guy. An unexpected news reached. I was so shocked too. Well, we didn't wanna tell Ah Hui Koko about it.  Even the others didn't even know.

Then we went home. In the car, I asked Ah Hui Koko the question I'm always curious. My 6th sense is always accurate. Lolz... But then it's only fair if he tells me his secret and I tell him mine. So I did. It's not really of a secret actually. It's just a piece of a past that most people in Ah Hui's range wanted to know.
Talking to him tonight was a great one. Well, before he got off my car, I was glad that he told me, "Well, when there's something, we'll talk about it next time!". It makes me so happy that I actually make one new best friend! I mean we ARE best friends in SEGi College but we are now even better best friends. Well, I am his brother anyway, so is he.

P.S. Hey you! Don't get jealous, ok!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment