Monday, August 6, 2012

Compilation

Well guess what? I just went through my old ones and I just felt some words are really word to be repeated.

Once, there's a person who asked me, "If we can erase people in our memory, isn't it great?"
I answered, "Wow...I wonder how many people would I be able to erase... But if I were to erase KY in the past, I wouldn't be hanging out and playing with her happily now, right?"
Today, my answer would still be the same. It's all about forgive and forget. If we could erase the past not the people, we can be happy in the future. However, if we erase the people, we wouldn't be sad either we would be happy.

There's once when people tell me, "When a person can't give you certainty and the feel of care or love, you should let go already."
Yes, I learnt my lesson in the past but why didn't I learn it now? I still gave in tho.

Once, I always asked myself, "I'm always giving people chance. I always accept their apologies. But why can't they accept mine and give me another chance?"
Now, I have the answer, cause everyone is cruel. I've wake up to see that they are the most cruel creature in the world. Hence, i should be part of them. Now, I don't accept their apologies anymore. If I do, it's only giving them another chance to hurt me.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment