Thursday, July 26, 2012

"I'm Worthless", I just realized

Yea. I'm just so worthless that you don't even wanna talk to me. Well, that's fine. You are going your way and I'm going my separate ways anyway. We don't even have to talk anymore. We don't even have to meet. We don't even have to wait for each other anymore. Fine!

Tease. Just tease all you like! Say all you like! And yea, you annoy me! So what?! I just regret that why did I even ever answer you eventho you're so annoying! Why did I even care about you when you're so annoying. I shouldn't have cause you didn't even care about me! You DIDN'T even know that I'm now sick and in pain on my bed crying like hell is reaching for me! And what did you said? You tried and you cared for me? Shitty lies I tell you.

It's funny you know. It's so funny that I saw what you text it is exactly the same as what your best friend messaged me 2 years ago.

Well, who cares anyway. I don't care. You don't care. No one cares. I'm just gonna die anyway. We have decided to cut ties, so just ignore me. I'm worthless anyway. You're gonna leave anyway. So, just leave with all your stupid lies.

Off! Necklace off! Ring off! Relationship off! Journey off!

Since, I'm worthless, then, My life, off.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment