Friday, July 20, 2012

Done

Fine! It's not like I care anyway! It's not like you care anyway! No one cares about it!  No one cares about me! No one cares about my feelings!

Everyone is selfish! They all think I'm a robot! A multitask robot and that they can do anything with me without even considering what circumstances I'm having!

So what if the event was already planned initially? If you didn't like it, fine! Go find other person! Go with another person who can be by your side 24hours! Why must I always follow YOUR time?! Why can't YOU follow MINE! Don't tell me you PURPOSELY come all the way to take me to eat. So what? What about times when I need you while you're working? I didn't even mind but endure it myself. Don't think that driving your car all the way to my house to take me for lunch is such a big deal!

If you hated me so much you should have just say so! If you didn't like my attitude then don't endure with me anymore! You should have know what kind of person I am all this time!

I'm done with you! I'm tired of being with you! I'm tired of waiting for you! I'm tired of handling another of your feelings when I have so many people's feelings to deal with! I'm just so tired but you just can't see it! And when I express that I'm tired all you did was to tell me to break up with you. So fine!

Go with your own life and I'll go with mine. Go get another 24hours girl! Go get another no-temper and attitude girl! Go get a gentle and caring girl! Go get another girl who can satisfy you! Go get a girl who can endure with your temper and you are able to scold her like shits! I'm not your type!

You don't wanna see me anymore? Fine! You should have done that long ago!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment