Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The First Trip

I totally forgot about my KL trip with my boy! We went there by Eugene Khoo's car but only with Kar Ming and her friend. Just a ride there to lie to my mum too actually.

Then she dropped us as our hotel and went to their concert while we went for our shopping. It's totally a life shopping in a mall full of cloths which are inexpensive! I bought lots of stuff!

We were walking around and sitting the train and monorail everywhere! I was so happy! Then tiring went back to the hotel and slept with the TV open! Well, he was always the one fast asleep while I was still watching the TV the whole night!

And had breakfast at the hotel in the morning tho the food wasn't really good. Yea, KL's food sucks!
 First stop at Times Square!
 
 
 Breakfast at the hotel's balcony!
  Breakfast at the hotel's balcony!
 
 At the Monorail
  At the Monorail
  At the Monorail
 Bus!
 Going 1 Utama which took us like 3-4hours to get there from Imbi!
 Domo-kun sticky! Kawaii!!

 Cloths I bought!
 Finally got myself these necklace and it's damn cheap!!
 Bought a watch too!
 Lots of chocolates as souvenirs!
  Lots of chocolates as souvenirs!
 And the curry was cheap!
And earrings too!

3days and 2 night was totally a fun! I wish to go again with him! <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment