Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Everywhere Post

Just felt that I need to update my stuff here. It has been too long.

I'm having my night classes for moral & Malaysian studies now. It's boring, either we talk or online in class everyday. Even play games. Also, went shopping with God, Hui and Michelle too in weekends twice!

 GOD plating counter strike in class! XD
 GOD playing with his socks and pants~
Ah Hui and me drawing random stuff in class.
 The tortoise Ah Hui drew.
This is the Mr. Krabs I drew~ XD
 Ah Hui in grey shirt and jeans sitting on grey chair on a grey carpet floor~ Lolz...
Having dinner with those guys in the night classes.
God making an origami flower in class but fail!
 
Went to Harvest Incafe with Fook, Hui, CQ and Michelle too. And Fook had a special ice-cream treated by his friend who worked there. I was full so I shared with Fook.

However, assignments are all prepared by me cause I'm the only one jobless. Stupid internship! Hate it! Luckily I just got one now. Even if I don't, I'll use my uncle's company as a backup.

And my interview sucks cause I totally forgot to bring my certs! But I was accepted. the worst part was when I need a job, none wanted me. When I'm not available anymore, tons of jobs came to me.

Last month, Eugene's car got broke in with his back window knocked and with broken pieces of glasses. The stupid man broke in to move his car in order to go out. Reporting to the police station almost took half the day. One dating day gone.
The funniest thing was at first we couldn't even find his car and thought it was lost until we saw it was moved to the other place after searching around the car park.

A few days later, I, Hui and GOD went to Xeng's 21st birthday party. It was the most embarrased dinner I've ever been cause I thought it was just a small dinner at the restaurant but then it turned out to be a big one!! I wore shorts and a singlet there and yet, ALL girls wore dress and with heavy make-ups and yet I was just with light eye liners.
However, I didn't really enjoy cause it was bored. Luckily I had Ah Hui accompanying me.
Oh! And I bought a same parka with Eugene! Actually I bought it for him. So we have the same one! ^O^
Oh! Did I mentioned that I curled my hair right after my last final exam paper? I kinda regret it a bit cause it spoiled my hair totally and causes hair fall.
And I finally bought Le.Gardenie comic book! Cause it was on 20% discount in popular the other day! But I missed out book 1~ T^T
And I also bought myself a new heels! But it was a bit of a spoil type already~ >.< Cause the skin came out just by very light frictions.
Before Sin yee went to her nursing school, we had a meet up with Kar Ming too. Eugene wasn't too happy about that day cause of Sin yee and her sister's action and attitude. But I was kinda happy with them and how Kar Ming was lecturing to us about life.

I was working on a drawing, a tree house. It is 90% done now but I still felt that it's still missing something.
50% done!
 
Nice sunset from the night class.

Long before that, I went to Kampar with Wu Feng and Tauke for a Stephy photoshoot at a garden and Kellie's Castle. It was tiring since It has been around 1 year since I last went to a portrait photoshoot.
 
Kellie's Castle looked pretty from the outside but empty inside.

Before my dad was admitted to the hospital, we had steamboat at home. Days with my dad in the hospital is really tiring and difficult. Especially my mum who has to take care of him everyday. My dad's operation was a success at first but because it didn't stop bleeding so he had to go for the second one which made it worst and had his small intestine out and need another operation after 6 weeks. He was discharged after 2 weeks. However his heart weaken after the second operation.

Anyway, I went to my grandma's place for lunch the other day cause my mum is eating vegetarian for 3 months for my dad so she won't be cooking a lot these days.
It has been a while since I last ate the food my grandma cooked. Lolz...

On our 16th Month anniversary, I totally forgot about it. I was too busy with school and my dad maybe. My boy bought me my favorite Mr Potato! <3

 He also went to 'renovate' his car with carbon. His car before being replaced by the carbon.
 Then we went for sushi bonanza with his sister too.It wasn't really much food left cause it was the last day and last minute.

Few days later, my mum and I were rushing to work at home. My mum and I were working on it til 2am every night sitting in the living room watching the tv show which we are not interested at all.

The other day, my grandma came to my house for a stay over. I went to fetch her to my house first while my mum was still in the hospital looking after my dad. So, she was talking to me in the living room. She told me how my mum and my dad met and got married. It was something I was curious since I was a teenage. We talked a lot tho. I was happy.

The other day, 12th July 2012, Eugene had a photoshoot with me! I was happy of the result! ^^ We were very tired in the afternoon so we rested at home before going for a sunset shoot inn the evening.
 
 
 
Had ice cream in 1st Avenue but it melted on the way home. Evening's shoot was kinda dissapointing cause the beautiful teluk bahang beach was being closed down. So as the house which was fulled with tall grass that couldn't let us go in. Sad. So there wasn't much thing to take already.

 At night, we went to gurney for dinner. I heart you.
 My eyes do look big and round here~ *smiles*

The next day, we went to starbucks and dinner at straits quay. Were planning for a photoshoot there but got tired and bored.
Then we went to Gurney for a movie, silent house. It was totally a shitty movie. It was totally dizzy.
Saw this car named LOTUS in gurney's carpark. It certaintly is a nice car tho I'm not a big fan of cars.

Days later I made sausage wantan at home. It wasn't nice at all. *sad*

Sunday, I went shopping with Hui, Michelle and Fook for my formal wear. Before that, I went lunch with Eugene. I treated him tho cause I know he has over spent this month. And cause I hadn't been accompanying him lately cause I was too busy even on his off days, so I just let him spend on Chatime on me that day too. Otherwise, usually I wouldn't let him. End up that very day, I over spend. I spend like RM120 on that very day! O.O!!
 
I spend RM80 on a skirt and a formal brown shirt. It was expensive for me. Today, 17th July I went shopping with Eugene and spend another RM80 for a white shirt and a pink shirt. Sad, over expenses.

Night class was boring cause my class ended at 8pm! So, end up Ah Hui and I accompanied each other to play games in class when everyone left except the lecturer. Until 8.30pm, we went home, well I went to Ai Yin's house tho. The shocking news was her brother past away last month due to suicide. Sad. Well, she just have to accept it.

Then I went to meet up with KY and Yvonne for dinner at Tomato western food. The food was totally very salty!
 
Then we talked and stuff and went to old town and continue talking. It has been like a month since I last see them. This is the life I love, having meals with friends and just sit there and drink while joking and talking and gossiping. Lolz...


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment