Sunday, January 23, 2011

Phrases

I've been thinking about this phrase everytime I see a certain person's livejournal's title "If I say I love you... Can I have you?"

Yea, it's cool. But for example: If I say I love Arashi, Can I have Arashi? Makes things clearer now right? XD

Neh~ It's either you can or you cannot.

~~**♥**~~

Another phrase caught my attention, "I hate you because I love you."

If I put it in reverse "I love you because I hate you."

It's a total different meaning. Which means people who says I love you means they actually hate you. And people who says I hate you means they love you.

Doesn't really make sense to me...

~~**♥**~~

Oh! And i always find this sentence very interesting from my favourite fanfic writter, chocoxchips: It's so beautiful, it's heartbreaking...

But i don't really understand what does she mean by that. I mean it's beautiful in what aspect that it'll break a heart? But I kinda like the phrase tho ^o^ Sometimes, I find things really pretty that it made me curious and think of things which are...erm...I don't know how to describe but it's sometimes felt hurt. Not things like objects but in situations, stories, fanfics, pictures etc.

~~**♥**~~

So what do you think about these phrases? =) I find them intereting but different people has got different opinions in these phrases ne~? xD


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment