Monday, April 27, 2020

New Year Resolution 2020

27/04/2020

Long story short, we'e back to the above title, a really late new year resolution for year 2020.

So, my resolution for 2019:
1. Save more money
2. Go for a oversea trip out of Asia
3. To loose weight

Short goals:
1. Pass at least one paper for ACCA
2. Treat myself better

I'm gonna post about a summary of my life in 2019 on a later post.

My 2019 resolution is basically achieved!

1. Save more money - Yap! Another at least 10k!
2. Go for a oversea trip out of Asia - Not exactly but in the middle east in Perth, Australia. It's fun but not really exciting.
3. Loose weight - A Total failure!

Short goals:
1. Pass one ACCA paper - Yes! I did it! Passed my P5 like finally! Proceeding with the next one.
2. Treat myself better - Not really though.


So my 2020 resolution:
1. Pass one ACCA paper again.
2. Loose weight
3. Get a promotion at job

Short goals:
1. Repair my relationship
2. Rest more and spend more me time


So basically, a quarter of 2020 has passed. And now we're at a pandemic mode for the COVID-19 virus outbreak, so we're working from home and I've been working from home since early March until today.

Due to the outbreak I can confirm my 3rd resolution will not be achieved as my Company had decided to cut cost by no people movement in the Company.
Studying ACCA has been hard for me cause only online classes are available and I didn't attend any of them so far.
I am already loosing weight due to the lockdown. Not because we have no food to eat, but I could adjust my appetite.
He's working in KL so we can't really connect with each other well during the lockdown.
I indeed rest very well and had a lot of me time but I still need to be productive in working out my stuff at home like clearing old cloths, cosmetics, improving my art skills and etc.

But I'm still working towards for 2020 resolutions. Wish me luck!

**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment