Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New Year Resolution 2021

 30/12/20

I kinda neglect this blog already. I would just use this to keep tract of my new year resolution for now.

As I grow older, I realized recording every detail events are not as important as I thought it were in the past. I try to live the present than to reminiscing or even mourn for the past.

My 2020 New Year Resolution

1. Pass one ACCA paper again.
2. Loose weight
3. Get a promotion at job

Short-term goals:
1. Repair my relationship
2. Rest more and spend more me time

Again, 2020 was kinda a disaster to the world due to the COVID-19 breakout. The Pandemic basically impact everyone's life. Definitely impacted mine.

I started working from home and it's like a forever thing. This year, there will be no OT claims, increments or promotions.
Studying has gone all webinars.
And being an introvert all over again.

So, one and half day to go before 2020 ends. My 2020 New year resolution:
1. Pass one ACCA paper again
I basically forced myself during the last minute to be able to be prepared for the December paper. I've definitely slacked off the first 3 quarters of the year and my exam was supposed to be in June but got delayed to September but I forgo the September paper and in the end, I don't know what strike me, I went full force studying in the last 2 months (basically took like 4 weeks off work/1month off in total) to focus on my studies.
Honestly, I've never studied this hard before. I just wanna pass this paper in the first attempt and not wanting to go through any of this process again! Half more month before the result comes out.
Oh, just wanna mentioned, I've got 2 study buddy for this paper. They went full force like me and attempted the December paper. Probably I influenced them :P
So, Not to sure but I really wanna fulfill this paper!

2. Loose weight.
Yes! I did it. The max I went was losing 7kg weight during the MCO. Now gaining a lil bit and it goes up and down from time to time. So averagely, I lose like 5kg?

3. Get a promotion at job.
Just forget it. I literally gave up.

4. Repair my relationship.
Yea, I did. During the MCO was really difficult. But after that we tried to fix it and it went quite well of all the sudden. I don't even recall how it happened, but I remember the first half of the year, there were all the arguing and quarrelling and shouting and stuff. But a lot have change after that but I'm still feeling insecure about this. But I knew everything started with 'PATIENT'.

5. Rest more and spend more me time.
Definitely. I mean the pandemic forced us to! I've been home like 70% of the time during the year! Working at home, studying at home, slacking at home and stuff. Nevertheless I treated myself better by buying stuff I like and bought myself a 5k+ phone without even thinking! Lol! So yea, achieved.


My 2021 New Year Resolutiom:
1. Save more money
2. Pass my last paper
3. Be a content expert at work

Short-term goals:
1. Loose weight
2. I just wanna be secure

Last but not least, i hope this pandemic ends soon and the COVID-19 is all vanished and life goes back the same way they were.

Year 2020 had taught me how to be grateful for my current way of life and appreciate what I owned.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment