Friday, August 19, 2016

Enough IS Enough

19/08/2016

First of all, I wanna congratulate our hero, Dato Lee Chong Wei for winning against Lin Dan in the semi final of the 2016 Olympic in Rio! Really am proud of him! Never have I watch the complete whole match of badminton until his match. <3

Okay, back to my topic, really, enough is enough. I've always listen to great advises. Especially from Jeb. He has asked me to be patient until my bonus. I understood and kept on reminding myself that no one from work can affect me and my work. They are all temporary. In the end, enough is enough. They kept on finding fault at me and even my dad. Okay, they lost to my dad and now they are against me. Like what the hack?!

After being patient for so long, I've decided to throw a resignation letter at my boss. Can't stand all of them anymore. I rather not want the bonus. Between bonus/ money and getting out from there. I choose getting out from there. With all the back stabbing, all the blaming and everything they had done to push me down, I'm not giving up but I just had enough of shits everyday! With my experience and knowledge and everything I got, I don't deserve or need to be pushed down by these bunch of brainless maniacs who are not even up to my level.

No matter what, I'll throw first. If my boss didn't agree with me, I'll just ask him to hold first and see what happens in the 3 month notice service. Anytime I can still pull back my letter for my bonus.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment