Wednesday, June 22, 2016

In Love All Over Again

22/6/2016

Last week, I fell in love all over again. No, not with my boyfriend. It's my secret crush. I was really getting emotional last few weeks. I got really fed-up with my work place. During a lunch time, I just suddenly thought of him. It has been quite some time since we last contacted. Like 3 months ago? So I just texted him his name, afraid I would be disturbing him. As usual, no reply.

At sharp 5.30pm, my phone rang. It's really unusual for my phone to ring, especially during working hours. It was him! I answered almost immediately! I was so happy! I went down 2 floors from my office. I started whining about my job, asking him for opinions and he's being really nice to me, comforting me and joking around to make me happy. We spoke for 1 hour 15 mins and 44 secs. I was just so happy after talking to me. Felt so relief and so relaxing.

After the chat, I just wondered when will be the next time I'll be talking to him again. Like for hours.

A few days later, Jordan asked me to organized a gathering and so we did. We had dinner and stuff until it's time to leave. He said he would accompany me to get my car. I was in a hurry when I reached that I totally forgot which floor my car was parked. We looked and found my car and I drove him down to pay my parking ticket. He was such a gentleman that he offered to pay for me and asked me to stay in the car. After he paid, he walk to my car and asked me to be careful when I drive and taught me how to get to the exit. And then he just said goodbye and walked away, riding the life down to the basement to his car. I mean he could have just not pay for my ticket and just ride the lift straight down to his car, but he didn't.

As he walked away, I looked at my car's mirror, at his back and I just melted. My heart just melted. It reminds me how I actually fell for him 3 years ago. I just fell in love all over again that night.

I thought I was all over him but that night was just so awesome. The following days I just can't get my mind off his back.

I'm just being a jerk for liking him. I never really asked how he was when we met or we talked. I just whine too much to him. He's really my dream guy but couldn't help it, he's not mine and I guess he will never be mine.


**End**

1 comment:

  1. Remembering I was telling Terry about this scene one time. Especially the part where I looked at my crush's back through the car mirror as he walked away. Feeling lovey dovey.

    And all he commented was; if it was him, I could have reversed my car and knock him down and asked him to move his butt!! *Laugh die me!*

    ReplyDelete