Saturday, November 19, 2016

GOAL for the year

It has been a while.

It's gonna be a topic on my GOAL for the year, a trip/holiday out there; South Korea.

We (KY, Yvonne and Ah Tine) were there for 10 days. KY and I flew over from Penang- KL while Yvonne and Ah Tine flew from Singapore.

The 10 days were ups and downs. Of course there were a few arguments, happiness, rushings, tiredness, disappointments and stuff, but overall it was a great trip!

We missed out quite a number of places due to time-concern and tiredness but I really had not had enough of places I love there. The expenses there were really high! But the cosmetics there were really very cheap! I didn't really know the market price here until I came back from Korea. I should have bought more and there and then I thought I over-spent. Well, although I left like 265,000 KRW (RM1,000) back home, but I still should have spent them all there.

I took quite a lot of pictures but it wasn't what I planned, but it came out quite nice.
 This is the railway biking rails from around Nami Island
 Myeongdong Shopping Street

One of the cafe in Ewha Women University shopping street
 First day in Chinatown, they have got this village full of wall paintings on fairy tales.
 The view from the bottom of N Seoul Tower while we were freezing waiting for the bus.
 One of Jeju Island's 7 wonders, the view

 I love this village! The building there are really historical.

 Didn't buy this but this bookmark is really pretty and expensive.
 Nami Island, where the Winter Sonata thing is filmed here.This place is just too beautiful to even describe!
 One of the building in Ewha Women University.
 
 One of the cafe spotted in Chian town.

 Spotted these expensive cuties in one of the shopping street.
 Jeju Island's green tea farm.
 The so-called Han's River. We missed the water light show.
 
 Jeju Island's sunset.
 Doesn't really taste as good as it looks.

 The caps are really cute, unique and special but they are just too expensive to be my random collections.
 Hiked up one of the 7 wonder in Jeju Island. It was really cold altho there was sunlight and I have a slight sunburn!
 Drank this everyday! It was recommended by one of the Korean guys when I was at the convinient store altho I know this milk is like the best milk in Korea.
 Some random wall art I saw while walking by the street.
 They really have so many of there baby's breath flowers everywhere. Found these in Common Ground, Contaner Mall.
 
 The greentea ice cream and swiss rolls are like the best I've tasted so far in my life! OMG! I would do anything to eat them again!

 One of the park where I can see lots of elderly hand around.

 Ewha Women Unid=versity Shopping street.
 A view from our Jeju Island's hotel room.
 
 We went to loveland where there are sculpture of sexual statues all over the park.

 Should have bought this passport cover altho it costs high! OMG, I'm regretting.
One of the event in China Town.

Everything was great except for some dissatisfaction in the middle or disagreements between us, but we are still good.









 






And her's a few pics of myself there!






 I have not have enough of the Korean snack. Had not bought enough due to time-constraint (tho I still thought we should have enough time to shop for enough quantity desired).

I would wanna go again just for shopping and photography sake. But for visiting the castle and village and stuff, it's a no.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment