Thursday, June 11, 2015

A month of thinking

It has been a month since I stop working. Many things had happened. A lot of thinking, in the end there is no conclusion to it. Well, let's just start with what I did within this one month time.

I immediately went to Bangkok with KY and her friend which made the whole trip sucked like hell. I hated the trip. And I lost about RM400 there. I bought nothing and almost see nothing.







 

However, it was still better than my Hong Kong trip with my parents which sucked even more. We followed the tour company. I bought nothing and also see nothing. Argh.... my whole dream trip sucks. And I had to act as if I love it.










And everyday is like sticking myself on my bed the whole day. Thought a lot of things. Reminisces a lot of past, how I've grown to be who I am today. It was terrible. Especially that night when Xeng and I were talking about about past, it made me realised how naive and carefree I was. I so wanna runaway to the past where I have to fear to anything, just do whatever I want without thinking. I was so beloved by so many people.

Now, my friends are getting lesser and lesser day by day. I wasn't as popular as I was anymore. Things had changed. Many questions in the past remain unanswered. Many questions in the future, I'm seeking for answers.


**End**

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, really long time no see, just stay calm and everything will be fine~

    ReplyDelete