Saturday, April 25, 2015

So many excitements!

Four days to go and I'm free! I don't know whether they will do a farewell for me but I do know I'm gonna be free!

So many plans going on. I'm definitely going to Malacca, Bangkok and Hong Kong in May! Maybe Singapore again and KL in June.

So many places for me to discover. As I told Jordan, in these 1 or 2 months, I'm gonna find myself. 

Money is important for me currently. Work and earn as much as possible while I can. I may even betray my interest for money. I know it's bad but that is what I call reality. It's cruel. People have been introducing me to jobs with high pay. Of course, working on the road I'm running. But maybe I should just stop a while and think for a second, find myself and just be myself for a month or two. When I know the final answer, I will have to work hard again. Maybe I'll accept the high pay offer, or maybe I should just get a lower pay job and just be happy.

This job had really woke me up to so many things; sad, happy; me and myself; things around; people and etc. I realised I have made my decision to run this accounting road too fast that I don't know where was I supposed to be belonged. So, I'm gonna take this opportunity to find myself, to find where I really belong, what road was I initially supposed to run. I might start all over again, running a different road or path, or I might just continue running the same road.

I'm having a guess that I'll just get the high pay job and work like a donkey cow. yea, cause at the end of the day, the money I received, it's totally worth all my effort. We never know.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment