Sunday, April 12, 2015

The GUTS!

Yap! I finally had the guts to actually fire my boss! I've finally resigned! My last day would be end of this month! I'm kinda glad I finally resigned. After much persuasion, my boss finally let me go. I was so much relieved and so much of smiling shown on my face. So happy. But the condition is I have to finish all my jobs on hand which led me to more overtimes lately. I still have so much files on hand.


Still, I'm really proud and glad to tell everyone I finally resigned! Thank you everyone for your support. Without a job, I still can survive up to 3 months!

Everything just seems so less stressful after I've finally threw the letter to my boss although there's still so much more files to do.


Being in this firm for almost 2 years really made me think back what I've done so far. I sure learn a lot from here and am still learning. I'll miss the memories and colleagues here but I'm sure I won't come back anymore. (Although I told my boss I might.)


**End**


1 comment: