Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Year Resolution 2015

Finally, free and mood-ed enough to do this! A reflection of my year 2014 and a 2015 new year resolution.

My 2014 resolution is:
1. SAVE MORE MONEY!
2. Trying to be more updated on Arashi's news
3. Doing more art!
4. Change a job.

Well, after like a few years not fulfilling my major and first resolution; saving more money, finally I did it. It's partly cause my stable job which helped me. So, I did saved some money. Got worsen in Arashi's update and well, did not do more art but did 1 satisfying one and didn't even get my job changed.

So, reflecting what had happened in year 2014;

1. I still did not change my job but at least I got used to it and I really learned a lot of things not to say gain a lot of knowledge. However, I know people are starting to look down on me cause I have limited knowledge.

And getting to know Jeb so much is like a dream come true as he is totally my colleague crush! But he resigned, and his last day with me alone in his car talking was totally unforgettable and awesome!
And also get to know Jimmy and Jordan better while being a short-term best buddy is really fun!

2. Went for 2 short trips with Mr Man and first time with Ah Wei & Amanda.

3. Got my hair curled-up again!

4. My christmas was kinda normal and a lil awesome and my new year eve kinda sucks.

Okay, seriously, I really didn't achieve much last year cause work totally took a huge part of my year. A peak period for my work took like half the year and other than that, it was all the normal routine of going to work and finish work. And I didn't even achieve any academic achievements. 

So, my 2015 resolution would be:
1. Save even MORE money.
2. Going on a trip to Hong Kong and/or Taiwan or anywhere out from my hometown. (At least I have went to Singapore in mid-January)
3. Get my job changed! (Planned, March to resign)
4. Maybe get a solo bridal photoshoot.

So, I'm gonna pump things up and not waste my 2015 like last year, although I have already simply wasted my January 2015 with loads of work! Gonna write an exciting 2015 story for myself! <3


**End**

1 comment: