Thursday, July 18, 2013

Major Change

I've started my work as an auditor for like 3 weeks. Yes, this is the third week already.

I do realize there are a lot of changes in my life.

A very simple example is the time I sleep everyday and wake up everyday.
I used to sleep at 4am and wake up at 1pm. But now, I sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am.

Not to mention the kind of people I start hanging out with.
I used to hang out with my little juniors and also Ah Hui Ko. But now, I'm like totally 100% hanging out with Hoong Yi and Beng.

And also, I only meet my boy like 4 hours in a week.
I really don't have the time. I was too tired to even talk to him on the phone. I may sometimes wait for him but as a consequence, I got sleepy during work. And I hate that sleepy feeling during work.

I also realized our gap is growing a distance. Remembering what the teller told me, our distance, really is going far.
Sometimes, I'm just too tired to take care of this problem. It's like I don't care anymore.
I know he puts effort in this problem, but I'm sorry, I don't. I'm just too tired.

From the very moment I stepped into the office, I knew my life would change drastically.

But seriously, if my boy were to take this reason to leave me, I would accept. Cause I really don't have the time to go lovey dovey like I used to. I may object but then I might really accept the fact.


**End**

1 comment:

  1. take care again~ auditor can earn a lot of $$ in future o~

    ReplyDelete