Friday, June 14, 2013

The Feeling

I'm now on the way home from my trip to Langkawi Island.

Sitting on the bus.  The feeling.  Yes,  sometimes I love the feeling of riding a bus to a journey.  Sometimes,  I just don't.  Especially when I'm on the way home.

It always make me feel like time goes so fast and I'm already done with my holidays,  back to my reality world.

Now,  I'm feeling down. This is the first trip with my SEGi college classmates. Really,  I admit... it was really tiring but really it was memorable and really had a great time with them.

Going home now is making me thinking back what we did during the trip. Realising my friends and their characteristics. Some may be good,  some may be bad.

However,  I would always convince myself that overall,  the trip would be part of my memory.

**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment