Friday, March 2, 2012

Experiences

On Monday night, I went Red Box with Hoong Yi and Michelle. OMG! They are definitely pros! I'm like of no use. I can't sing any of the songs except Arashi's. But at least I ate the buffet! XD

Tuesday, afternoon, I waited for Eugene to finish his first shift before fetching him home and had a nap. Then 6pm, I fetched him back to work while I went to Sunrise McD to study. It has been quite a while since I study a lone at McD, enjoying my Choco-top alone.
Well, At least I studied quite a lot of stuff tho.
At night, we went to Farlim to have tomyam mee but it was closed. So we went to the nearest coffee shop to have dinner.

Wednesday class, boring. After class, my classmates and I went to Harvest InCafe to have lunch. It wasn;' that fun but still, we joked and stuff.
Night meeting, I was damn late cause of the rain and traffic jam. But the meeting was bored as well. I did ate a meiji chocolate~ Nice!
Thursday morning class, I sat with James and Ah Hui. We talked a lot. Lolz... After class, we went to Prangin Mall to have lunch before going to our second class. After we reach, class cancel again. Stupid. We sta in the class and talked here and there.
Then they decided to go Straits Quay to Starbucks. So we went. James, me, Ah Hui, Ah Fook, Ah Vian, Hoong Yi and the stupid guy. We talked and stuff. But I went off early cause I have a date with Ah Khang and Lilian.
 
"By the way, this cheers was for CQ who got admitted to the hospital from a road accident. Get well soon and take care."

I went to fetch them from my house and we went to Gurney Plaza and had dinner at IceIce Baby. We talked a lot and gossiped a lot.
It was raining heavily outside that Eugene called and and told me not to go outside. So, we walked around til we decided to go somewhere else. We were supposed to go Abu to meet up with Xeng but it was raining heavily. However we went too.

We joked and talked a lot. Around 11pm, we went home. Ah Khang was like saying some stuff that I kinda proved to him which made me right! Yea. And that is what I want!

Today, I woke up early. Excitement over took me knowing you're gonna take me to buy some stuff. I waited for your call but it was too long. When I thought finally the time has come, you dissapointed me. And yet you blamed me. Why shouldn't I tear then?!


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment