Friday, March 9, 2012

Celebrations Fever!

3rd March 2012, Saturday night, after waiting for Eugene, we went to Alfred's 21st birthday [arty a his hotel. Afternoon, I went to GAMA to get a rushed chocolate present for Eugene for Alfred. Well, I saw a nice body glove polo tee and I had a rush to buy it immediately. But I didn't buy. I just had a look before going off buying my favorite cream puff.
I got home and told my mum and asked her to accompany me to buy that polo tee and I just bought it after trying for like 3minutes.
8pm, we went to Alfred's place. There are lots and lots of people. It was a bit bored cause I was with Cheah and a few of his St. Xaviers friends and so I didn't know what were they talking about. At least Eugene knew. But luckily I had Eugene accompanying me so I wasn't that lonely. Cheah took a photo for us both and gave it to us. I was so happy!
We went to barbecue some satay and I wanted pork chop so Eugene barbecue the last piece for me. Oh, when I was barbecuing half way, Jacob came and shouted my name in excitement. I got shocked seeing him that I was speechless and I didn't know what to say to him. Lolz....
 Then we went back and talked and stuff before asking him to barbecue chicken wings for me again. Lolz.... I'm a meanie.
 
 
 
Then Alfred cut his cake. His cake was so nice and pretty! It was delicious too. We took a few photos with Alfred before the both of us went to finish our chicken wings and cake.
After that. we cheers for Alfred's 21st birthday before going home. Well, I chat with Jacob and Wu Feng a bit about photoshoots activities before going home too.

The next day, 4th March 2012: marks our 1st year anniversary. I was so excited. I woke up early in the morning and got ready before going to him place.

His parents seems to be going out too. I presented him my handmade drawn card.
 
We went to First Avenue to have our lunch at Sakea Sushi. I was so full!
Then we went walking around before we went to buy a thing that he would buy for me. ^///////^ He wanted us to get it from Laconic but I was too stingy tho. But somehow, we got a pair which is nice enough for us.
 
 
Yes, a ring. I was so damn happy!!! Then we went to watch a movie: The woman in black. Damn! It was such a scary movie but Eugene can just fall asleep like several times during the whole movie.
After the movie, we went home to get some nap cause I was very tired sleeping at 4am and woke up early in the morning.

Then we wanted to go to Ingolf but it was closed so we went to 'No Eyed Deer'. I was happy.
Then we went to Straits Quay to have our Fruuzen Yogurt! For the first time (besides J.Co). *Smiles* Took some photos and talked and joke. *Giggles*
Then we went walking around before going home. I was so happy on that very day. We made it a year! Wishing many years to come.
Summary of the day! ♥

5th March 2012, Monday, Eugene got his day off too. We went over to Butterworth to find Zhi Khang to eat fish! We got there too early tho. Anyway, in ferry, we were busy eating our char bee hoon and drinking soya bean: our breakfast. And the sky was so blue and beautiful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somehow, through Eugene's memory, we finally got to Zhi Khang's house. We were talking and watching some random drama while waiting for him to fetch his brother to school and then fetch Lilian.

Then we started our journey to eat fish but then suddenly, Ah Khang remembered; it's close on Monday! Noooooooo~!!! Not again! So we decided to eat Pork's leg at Jawi but it was closed! So we went to eat duck rice in the end. Lolz...

Then Ah Khang fetched us to see fate. Lolz... it was very random actually but only Eugene and I went to see. We both spend RM50 each. It was really expensive tho.
While waiting, I was playing with the cat. She looks really pretty. Then Eugene and I went in. She's quite a great master. When it was my turn, I request to be alone. Well, i asked quite a number of thing but the first thing  he told me before we say anything was, he sees me in a mess. Yes, I am. I don't know but I just felt like a mess. The thing is, I got too excited with his accuracy that i forgot to ask him what should  do then. Lolz.... But he's quite friendly and a good guy. He looked young like at the age of 30 but he's actually 38years old already.

After that, we went to Sunway to watch a movie: Mr. and Mrs. Gambler. It was funny. I bought quite a number of stuff tho. A fabric sticker for my phone, a clear file and a pirated DVD; Avatar, The Last Air Bender (that was after we had our dinner).

Then we went to have our dinner, tom yam mee at Raja Uda. We all ended up with clear soup than tomyam soup mee. Lolz... It was quite delicious and it smells nice. And they have got pork kidney! --> My favorite!
Then we went to walked around pasar malam and food street and bought some DVD befre going home. Well, to Ah Khang's house actually. Eugene went to sit his massage chair while I talked and chat and gossip with Ah Khang at his dinning table. We talked a lot tho.
When it was 11.30pm+, we finally went back. It was really a fun day.
Summary of the day.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment