Monday, July 30, 2018

Half of 2018

29/07/2018

Again, 7 months have passed in year 2018. What have I achieved so far?

Financially, I've saved more than usual. Entertainment wise, I have had short trips and there wouldn't be any overseas trip in the second half of the year. I have taken my ACCA exam for one paper. Unfortunately I've failed that paper. First time in my 27 years I've actually fail in an examination! Unexpectedly I'm not as devastated as I thought I would be. Probably cause I've already expect what's coming. (See! This is a good side of a negative thinker!)

Work wise, I've expand a lil bit of my portfolio, but it was taken back. So I'm still looking forward for opportunities. Health, I've not been sick as often as I was previous years. My health was better this year. I've been eating a lot more this year! Mostly cause I've met Terry as my foodie buddy.We went for food hunt and dinners frequently. So I've not lose any weight but gained a lot! I'm now the fattest and most out of shape in my whole of 27 years life!!
Baby is growing up really well and getting more of a spoil brat! I've not really spend time with my family this year due to work tho.
My bro finally got married this year. It was such a pack event. During those period, I am having my exam, my closing of monthly account, 1 wedding dinner to attend, grandma's birthday dinner to attend and yet I have to help manage my bro's wedding. OMG! And also my birthday going on!



This year, I realized I have neglect my friends a lot due to work. Even my best friends. But they have really disappoint me this year. All these years, no matter how busy I am, once they need me, I never fail to accompany them! Even now that I'm at Dell, I still am the same. Sadly, they don't do the same. I've been needing them quite a lot lately but they never showed up. Even when we said we would have a date, they never turned up. We have seem to distance a lot. It hurts me a lot.

I didn't really realise the situation we are in until Terry said 1 sentence "Now you should have realized yourself about them." Once he said that, I felt my eyes heated up with tears and my heart felt a sharp pierce. I held myself back while digesting the fact. I try to tell myself maybe they didn't realized that I need them cause I didn't show. But I always thought whether or not I need them, they should have taken the initiative to date me instead of me making the effort to see them all the time! I am really unhappy but also fed up at the same time.

Being in Dell, I have made a buddy with Terry. He's like a really good friend to me. Like how I was with Alice previously. But we became buddy in such a short time that it scares me a lot! I felt really exposed in front of him actually. He had the aura that made me tell him a lot of my personal life. Unconsciously, I had been telling him about my daily schedule during a period of time. Although he always say he didn't know a lot about me and he did mentioned that he has told me a lot about his personal life to me. Lately, I've tried to resist myself from hanging around him having the reason that he's really very busy with his work. He has not really have random conversations with me too lately. It's either he's really busy with his work or he has realized the same as me.

Among all the friends I made during work, he's really knowledgeable and smart with successful businesses privately! He's so perfect that at times, I can't believe I actually am friends with him!

Also, because of his existence, my man has became a lil more concern about our relationship. In which I'm really happy inside. He has made our relationship really dull these couple of years. Nothing exciting really. Until Terry's existence, I guess he's really afraid if Terry is actually into me and I might be into him too. Although it feels like a joke for life but I like to keep it this way! At least his concern towards this matter made him make an effort to excite our love life, I hope.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment