Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Busy Week With My Bros!

This week has been a very busy week after we got our presentation topic. James has been very serious about it like kept on going over to Hui's place to discuss or stay back after class.
But it was fun, I mean really. At least after discussions, we went for movies and dinners and gossip and stuff. But that Kar Hou is totally getting up James and my nerve! He kept on lying and not wanting to come. It's totally so irresponsible! James, I like how he say I'm serious about it and very responsible about it.

Anyway, I'll first say about the McCafe I went at Penang Airport! I went with KY, Yvonne and Cindy. We went there, has a drink and watched 'Yes or No' Lolz...
 
 
 
Well then we had dinner and stuff before going home.

Well, then I went with my colleagues a few days after. We went for a steamboat at La Mei Zi before going.
 
 
 
 
It was fun... Ivy somehow, got a shocked or something that she spit out all her coffe she drank directly on the table at me. It was very funny! And Ivy was tagging all of us saying we have McCAfe befoire flying to LegoLand. Lolz...

Then Tze Ling fetched us to the back of the Airport. It was pretty but then it was raining. Sad.

We were planning to go for a Langkawi trip next next week. I'm a bit excited tho.

Well, last week on Eugene's off day, we went for a random photoshoot at QB's funfair. It was a hot day but the results are not bad. He did improve a lot.
 
 
 Liking this pic! <3
 Liking this pic a lot!
 
 
 
 
 
 Liking this with the monkeys! <3
 After the shoot, we had dinner ad walked around at Queensbay...

Anyway, Friday, 2nd Nov 12 was my Bro's birthday. We went to take family photo for my brother's convocation.
 
 
 
 
 
Then, we went for dinner at Santorini. Well, I was playing with my brother's new Note II phone.

The next day was the convocation day. I was totally furious and mad at my mum! What's rush man?! The car drivers are so damn stupid so what can I do about it?!

Anyway, took a couple of pics and gave flowers to Mimi and Alfred wasn't there at all. Sad, cause I prepared flowers for him already.
 
 
 
 
So, I was basically shouting at my mum, well each other at the convo and I just gave my mum my car and I've got no car home. Damn! I hate it! Ah Wei was shocked and said she would fetch me home. But then she was far away already. And I met Tze Ling and Siew Wan. We talked and stuff and I called Eugene to fetch me and he actually didn't go to work. Love him much.
And look who I met! Yon Kai & Chia Ling! Then I went for lunch at The Coob with Eugene before rushing to Segi to meet up with Hui and James. Talk more than work. Then Eugene and I went to Tesco cause we were supposed to have a meeting but then Kar Ming canceled. I bought myself a handbag and went to secret recipe for a cake.

Sunday, I went to Hui Ko's house. Rehearsing for the presentation. James is totally so good in it. Then Hui, James and I wen to Gurney for dinner. At night, Eugene bought me so many food stuff. Awww... So random and lovely. Then we went for supper.

The next morning, I already planned not to go to class. So, midnight, I already text Hui Ko. Well, in the morning around 9.10+ am, Hui Ko said he's not going. I knew he's not but unexpectedly, James text me telling me both of them are waiting for me to teach them. Damn! He didn't go too! Lolz...! This is so random! I mean, we didn't plan it! And luckily I didn't go! Otherwise, I would be lonely. Yea! It's so funny how the 3 of us are stick together recently that we just didn't go to class at the same time without planning. Lolz....

So, afternoon, we went to school early for rehearsal. I was totally panicking inside actually. But I knew someone in the group would be much worst than me so, I'm not so pressured afterall.
  
Then we went to class. I kinda felt relax cause Hui Ko wasn't really paying attention in class so we were talking more than paying attention (which is my favourite in class, I hate paying attention in class, especially the people sitting around me!)

So, our presentation went very well! Except for a few mistakes we did in the Q&A session. But i really wanna thank them to make this presentation well! Except for that one Kar Hou guy who ruin his part. Damn! Otherwise, we would be a perfect group.
 
And one more thing, I never regretted unfriending those 2 bitches over for these 2 brothers! <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment