Monday, October 29, 2012

A Quick One Definitely!

Just a quick update after a long break from here. Picture speaks a thousand words. Hence, more pics, less words in this post.

 My first ever Japanese curry I cooked~
 Bought a new crystal bracelet
 Kobachi with my boy~
 Sakae Sushi with noob face boy? XD
 His sister's hamster has got 6 babies!
 One of my colleague's birthday surprise!
 Baby hamsters~
 
  With Hiao Hiao Hui's phone~

Ky's Birthday preparation was totally tough... Have been with Yvonne and Cindy to plan it 2 weeks before and it's tiring.
 And on her real b'day celebration day...
 KY's birthday celebration~
 My gift for her, a handmade photo album~
 Her birthday cupcakes.
  At Midland Kitchens at Campbell Street~ It's a bit expensive tho~
 While waiting for KY, a surprise!
Oktoberfest after that~
  Colleague's RedBox, first outing with them~
 A sleeping drown baby hamster~
Boy's night out for a movie and ice-cream! (James & Hui)
 Hui Ko's hand bullied by me, with watches! XD
 Teddy in Jame's cap!
 Bought a new cool shirt!

Well, at college things happened like that 2 bitches, I stop talking to them and went around with James and Hui more. Cause those bitches were too bitchy and slutty and childish!

Pudding was a bit bad this month.

My boy and I were okay~ nothing much tho... Planning for a fun fair photoshoot soon.

Work was better. We even went to RedBox and BBQ together but my bosses weren't going overseas anymore so I'm stopping early but my mum was insisting I continue which I hate it.

My drawing hobby faded a bit cause of assignments and my lecturers this year were a bit strict which made me pissed off.

Ah Wei came to me twice this month for advice.

Popcorn Arashi was released with Oh-chan's really beautiful and sad song! Nino's nice song... The others.... didn't really listen to them still.

Oh! Went to Sherine's birthday party. Met up with the juniors.
 

My dad's doing well, it seems like. My bro's convo is this week. My mum, the usual mum. My grandma's leg is aching and it's not getting better.

Well me, a lil sick and less sleep and I'm trying to grow up and an thinking what should I do after I graduate! Someone just motivate me!!

Well, that's basically what happened in the month of Halloween! XD <3


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment