Friday, February 19, 2016

Updates For The Spring

Just wanna update a lil for the Chinese New Year this year.


  The new M-Mall's opening.
 Gurney Plaza's design for CNY with my new haircut!
Opposite Paragon Mall's apartment design 
 Reunion dinner
 Mine!
 Ah Ma!
Family Photo!
 My hair for the celebration!
Cousin!
 My mum wearing flowery outfit with me for the 1st day
 OOTD
My outfit for the 3rd day!
 Movie night with the bff on the 1st (Gathering on the 1st night like every year!)
 Breakfast with Ah Von & KY after the overnight.
Ah Von came back!
 Breakfast with bff!
Gambling with them!
 
Overnight with them!
 Valentine celebration with Mr Man in Kek Lok Si Temple!
 Dinner at Sushi Zanmai with him! <3

Gone dinner with the buddies on the 5th
6th day of CNY

Thanks for the update!<3

**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment