Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Twenty-Third!

It's the end of another month again. Days really is moving very fast in my working life.

Work has been really hard on me these weeks. Pretending to feel nothing when I was blamed. Or suppress my anger when those idiots scolded me tho it's not my fault while smiling back at them without answering them back. Talking politely altho I was scolded hardly.
And after all the hardness I went through with all the grudge I held, I still have to smile back at them, greeting them.
But in my mind, I would be like; 'fuck you, bitch!'

I mean seriously, this is so not me. I'm not like this at all. I fight back for my every rights but it is all different during work. I should not. I restrain, I control, I restrict, I apologize for something I wasn't wrong.
And I hate it.

Had a few dissatisfaction with my colleagues lately of my department. Can't stand both of their attitudes at all. I just hope they leave fast enough for me to stay in peace.

Anyway, hang out with Yin Yin and Hoay Hoay and Daniel last week. It has been a while. Felt a bit happy and a bit bored.
 My childhood friend! Known him for like 13years already!

Yin Yin called me yesterday telling me about her boyfriend. I mean like seriously, it lets me had a real thinking about guys. Why are they all so... ... ... I don't even know how to describe them. It's like when they want you, they do anything for you. And when they got you or not, they would assume those doings as sacrifices, one sided from him only.
I concluded that if he would think in this way, he's not worth being loved at all.

Anyway, for the last few weeks, Beng has been bringing me around to hang out a lot. Feeling really happy! A day without work, pressure, studies, just fun!
 A night with the boys!
  A day with Beng and Tatt Yik! Really enjoyed my day!
 
 
 An overnight at Starbucks!
 Just hanging around!

Thanks a lot! I'm glad I had such a good buddy like you!

Lately, have been missing those days so much. That 30 months life. Couldn't say it out, could just act so normal that it sometimes hurts a lot.


**End**

1 comment: