Monday, February 18, 2013

One For Almost All I


It has been a while since I last actually write properly.

So, I'll just start from the 29th day which is the day before Chinese New Year.

That day was actually kind bored. We went to my grandma's house to pray my grandpa and ate before going home.
 
 My youngest and most talkative cousin eating a big plate of noodles. 

At home, I went to buy KFC and pizza for our reunion dinner.
The first time ever in 22 years I'm eating such food in reunion dinner, otherwise it's steamboat every year.
Before that, my brother and I were washing our yard's floor. He was playing and splashig water most if the time.
 
Then we were watching TV and stuff and I was taking pics of my own nailart I did a day ago.
 
Then I got bored that I wanted to go shopping with my mum and bro. My mum bought a handbag a branded one. I bought a shirt tho.
Go home and got my first ang pao from my dad then my mum. Then I helped my mum with wrapping the ang pao like what I did every year.
Went to supper with eugene midnight cause eating pizza and kfc got me hungry easily.

The next day, 10/02/2013 is the first day of Chinese New Year. I got up earlier than usual and went to pray.
 
 
 
Then we got home and I got changed to nicer dress.
 
 
Then we went to my grandma's place.
 
 
My brother wasn't there cause he went over to the mainland to get his girlfriend here. I was a bit mad at both my mum and bro cause they are making me their middle person and I'm the one who got scolded! Damn! My mum kept on telling me to call my bro and my bro kept on asking how's the condition. call each other yourselves!

By the time he reached, everyone went home already. I know my mum was mad but she kept it inside cause it's chinese new year afterall.

My relatives were pretty early this year but also went home early. So, we got home and I slept for the whole day til like night! Then I followed my mum and dad to old town for dinner.
And my teddy has got a ang pao from me!'
 
The second day was pretty much nothing except for hanging out with my grandma and mum.
My second day outfit: RED!

We went to our relative (Ah Choo aunt)'s house a bit. Got my eye brow neatly reformed. Then had steamboat lunch there.
Then my god-mum came and my grandma got her hair done. Then we went to queensbay mall for dinner.
 
 
 
 
My grandma was go good that day. She finished all her bento! ^O^ <3

Then got home. The sky that evening was pretty.
That was basically my second day of Chinese New Year.


**TBC**

No comments:

Post a Comment