Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hair Chalking

I've just been interested in hair chalking very recently. Felt like trying it.

I mean it's really nice, especially when I don't plan to dye my hair at all.
 

Honestly, apart from having nice colorful hair, as an artist, I totally love those soft pastel!
Yes, these are actually used for hair chalking which initially was for art!

But well, since my hair is real dark brown, I was thinking which color would suit me... I was thinking blue or green actually... Purple would be nice too.
 
 See! Purple is kinda pretty~
The green and blue~
 Toning to brown and blonde isn't bad either.

I might try it out tho... To be exact, I wanna try it out!


**End**

1 comment:

  1. it's cool to have different hair colour~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete