Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random Spendings

Sunday, I brought my mum and grandma over to prangin mall to get a short sweater. It was a bit expensive. Then I went for dinner when my bro came.
Before that, my aunt came cause her eldest daughter was gonna have the UPSR exam soon. So my mum was supposed to bring her to pray the milk buddha. So her youngest daughter and son stayed with me and my bro at home. So, I taught Ah Mei her school spelling. Lolz....epic, totally.
Monday was first day of class. Bored as usual... After class, I went home. Skipped work. At night was supposed to have a BBQ farewell for Ah Wei. It was Xeng's plan but why did it became mine. Totally frustrated. Why must I be the messenger?! And Fook & Hui were totally giving out tips that they didn't want it! I got so mad that I cancel and suggested Inaka, Japanese restaurant! Ugh~ Totally didn't like it! I mean they say go anywhere and anything but they go against opinions! What the hell!?
 
The dinner was fine except when fook brought Michelle which I didn't really like it. I mean, this is my TARCollege life, my TARC gang, my friend who are far from you which I didn't want you to interfere with my friendship with them! I know you knew a few of them but it's totally a different story!
If I knew she come, I wouldn't have gone or I'll just cancel the dinner! After dinner, Ah Wei came up to my room and we chatted a while, I presented her my handmade farewell card. Ah Wei and I always open our hearts to each other. I just wanna wish her good luck there. If you've got any problems, remember that you still have me! =)

Tuesday, class and work. Bored. After work, I went to Gurney with Yvonne to get Miko's shop's stuff I reserved to buy. It was like RM150 for everything I bought! It's totally worth it. Her shop was totally blank! I felt so guilty that i didn't keep a sand pillow for my mum.
 
 
 
 
After that, Vivian asked me for a hang out with Shan. So I fetched them to Station 1 at Queensbay. I thought there was something wrong with Ah Shan when I saw her. Indeed, Ah Vian told me she broke up with her boyfriend.
The next day, went to work in the morning. Ivy made scramble egg with a happy face for us! <3 It's cute. Then I went to Eugene's place and gave him a surprise of the teddy bear! <3
 
 
 The surprise is in my car's back seat! <3

He didn't show it but I knew he's surprised and totally didn't know how to react and express it. Then we went to Queensbay to have lunch at 4.30pm cause we went to the EPF building to check his EPF account thing.
Then we went to buy random stuff at Daiso and mooncakes! Before that, we went to Blackball for dessert.
 
 
Then we went to farlim night market. I bought a dress. Totally love it.

The next day was Thursday. Went to work before going to Gurney for lunch with Ah Vian & Shan & Hui at chopper board. Class was boring.
At night, I went to Gurney with my mum to Miko's shop and shop another big bear and some random stuff again for RM60+
Friday was bored too cause I worked full day. Ugh~ At night, Ah Vian asked me out for dinner again. We went to Coffee Island. We talked and stuff. Well, she said Michelle went to find her for advise about Ah Fook and her. OMG! I mean, totally, I didn't like the idea of letting them be together. Michelle is taking him as a replacement that she didn't even knew it herself. I mean it's totally too fast for a new relationship especially she didn't even forget Hoong Yi at all yet! Ugh~ Poor GOD!

Saturday, no class but we all went to class. We ended up for breakfast at Bali Hai. Stayed at home with TV the whole afternoon.

And 15 September 2012: ARASHI DAY!!!
Happy 13th Anniversary, Arashi-chan! <333



P.S.: 13th Anniversary is totally more and most awesome than 12th, so don't brag yours! Especially when yours have already stop producing albums and has separated!



**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment