Thursday, March 10, 2011

I wonder...

Just woke up feeling really down.
Somehow that everything in my life is so clear now that I can't take it myself.

~~**♥**~~

We're gonna be distanced soon. I'm kinda sad about it. For the whole of 4 months, I don't know what is gonna happen but I believe that you'll keep your promise. So do I. Don't worry okay? I just hope distance wouldn't break us apart. I'm gonna miss you badly. Just remember, I'll always be by your side when you need me.

~~**♥**~~

In about 6 months time, I'm gonna graduate from this stupid college with this stupid diploma cert. My option after the graduation is totally different from anyone around me. I'm a bit lost about it. Seems like everyone is gonna continue is TAR (whether or not UTAR or KTAR). Just don't really know what to do.

~~**♥**~~

Even tho I've already move on and let go, sometimes I still wonder if this is really what you want. Why can't you talk to me like usual? I am really nothing to you, am I? Memories still lingers around me sometimes that something would creep up my heart and grabbed it tightly and I don't like it. Just don't like how close we were once but a stranger for now.
I hope you would wanna have a meal with me and have a good talk maybe.

~~**♥**~~

Just wanna say to this friend of mine, just let go okay? She's not worth it. All you need is time. You've made a good choice for yourself. You may think that it's better if she never step into your life but that's not the way to think of things. I know how you feel. It's okay. Move on and you'll be fine. You lost her but you'll soon gain another. Just come to me whenever you need anyone.


**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment